Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method Got A Rhinoplasty

brodykez

Getting a rhinoplasty truly saved me. My confidence is through the roof and I notice a lot more eyes on me in public. My nose is still big (which I asked for big noses are attractive and seen as masculine, but the shape is completely different) Surgery was expensive but worth it. Im one week post operation, I still have a long way before I fully heal. What do you think?IMG_9768.jpgIMG_9767.jpgIMG_9774.jpgIMG_9773.jpgefore and after pictures are below.

mirin hard bro
now look for jaw implants or anything for your jaw

Getting a rhinoplasty truly saved me. My confidence is through the roof and I notice a lot more eyes on me in public. My nose is still big (which I asked for big noses are attractive and seen as masculine, but the shape is completely different) Surgery was expensive but worth it. Im one week post operation, I still have a long way before I fully heal. What do you think?View attachment 28742View attachment 28743View attachment 28744View attachment 28745efore and after pictures are below.
wow man, your side profile looks great now, even at 1 week post op your nose looks fantastic

if you don't mind, could you share how you found your surgeon and how has the recovery been so far?

nice work again

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
wow man, your side profile looks great now, even at 1 week post op your nose looks fantastic

if you don't mind, could you share how you found your surgeon and how has the recovery been so far?

nice work again
thank you dude. i can’t wait until im fully healed and the swelling goes down. i live in LA, and a lot of people recommend this surgeon. he’s a really good guy and makes noses look natural and to fit your face. he’s expensive but worth it. recovery has been pretty chill to be honest, not as bad as you’d think :) lmk if you have any more questions i’d be happy to help!

thank you dude. i can’t wait until im fully healed and the swelling goes down. i live in LA, and a lot of people recommend this surgeon. he’s a really good guy and makes noses look natural and to fit your face. he’s expensive but worth it. recovery has been pretty chill to be honest, not as bad as you’d think :) lmk if you have any more questions i’d be happy to help!
USA surgeons are overpriced tbh , how much did it cost ? 15k ?

yup on the spot, but to me it was worth it
yeah its a good result
i suggest jaw implants or fillers to fix your narrow jaw and youll ascend hard

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah its a good result
i suggest jaw implants or fillers to fix your narrow jaw and youll ascend hard
I Gua Sha everyday and that made my jawline look so sharp, but I had to stop because of my Nose job for a month. I want to try to get leaner + Gua Sha and see if that works, before getting surgery. Thanks for your feedback btw! I appreciate you! Got anymore advice?

I Gua Sha everyday and that made my jawline look so sharp, but I had to stop because of my Nose job for a month. I want to try to get leaner + Gua Sha and see if that works, before getting surgery. Thanks for your feedback btw! I appreciate you! Got anymore advice?
yeah your jaw is sharp but it it isnt wide
1714232168932.png
something like this could help , epply is very good in the US