Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Got fucked up

Yeyi

ballsmashing
That mother fucker did me so wrong, what can I do to make my hair grow faster or at least feel more comfortable with my new look? I just want the back of my mullet back 😭😭

Attachments

• 5CC550A4-001C-4107-BEDF-8CE47882F211.jpeg
    5CC550A4-001C-4107-BEDF-8CE47882F211.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
  • 9523DEDD-54A6-45C5-A617-DC519D5B38B7.jpeg
    9523DEDD-54A6-45C5-A617-DC519D5B38B7.jpeg
    554.9 KB · Views: 30
That mother fucker did me so wrong, what can I do to make my hair grow faster or at least feel more comfortable with my new look? I just want the back of my mullet back 😭😭
think of yourself as a terra chad

Collagen/beef & pork gelatin alongside using 5% rosemary & 5% peppermint EO in a mix of 70/30 of castor oil & alcohol for higher absorption. Considering adding Vitamin E for protect peppermint to get rancid

biotin doesn't work

I heard few female friends/colleagues about using mustard oil

Edit : Animal liver, collagen and gelatin need to be ate as the building block of new/actual hair production/growth. Everything else is topical and boosts topical blood circulation into the scalp. Minoxidil shouldn't be used on existent hair because it increases the phases of your hair (anagen, teleogen and shedding)

Collagen/beef & pork gelatin alongside using 5% rosemary & 5% peppermint EO in a mix of 70/30 of castor oil & alcohol for higher absorption. Considering adding Vitamin E for protect peppermint to get rancid

biotin doesn't work

This is why you're the Dr of looksmaxxing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

biotin doesn't work

Edit : Animal liver, collagen and gelatin need to be ate as the building block of new/actual hair production/growth. Everything else is topical and boosts topical blood circulation into the scalp. Minoxidil shouldn't be used on existent hair because it increases the phases of your hair (anagen, teleogen and shedding)
would you recommend alcohol? I feel that it migh harm the scalp/hair itself, maybe something else?

would you recommend alcohol? I feel that it migh harm the scalp/hair itself, maybe something else?
Pure castor oil then

Alcohol is just here to dilute castor oil and increase castor oil's absorption through the scalp. It didn't harm the scalp since castor oil will hydrate it. You can try 90/10 or 80/20 mix if you want. Propylen Glycol can be an alternative to alcohol too