- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 15,370
- Solutions
- 21
- Reputation
- 44,093
Title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
if someone just likes, I assume they don't fw me or they're primarily from .orgTitle
I used to only give gold but now Im too lazy most of the time I don’t mean anything by it when I give a like
If they always do it i don’t really think about it but when someone who normally does other reps ykif someone just likes, I assume they don't fw me or they're primarily from .org
SlutI used to only give gold but now Im too lazy most of the time I don’t mean anything by it when I give a like
Yeah that too it’s all the .orgcels knowif someone just likes, I assume they don't fw me or they're primarily from .org
Only mogger replies get a goldI used to only give gold but now Im too lazy most of the time I don’t mean anything by it when I give a like