Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Growing out my hair now that im on finasteride, any hairstyle reccomendations.

ElderScrollsAddict

CullenKenway
Some pictures a few days in to taking finasteride while I'm on break at work. I'm growing out my hair, what hairstyle should I do to cover up the damage already done?

For those of you who want to know, I'm already on minoxidil, and I'm saving for a transplant. Also the first picture has dogshit lighting for some reason.

Attachments

• 20240924_005951.jpg
    20240924_005951.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 15
  • 20240924_005821.jpg
    20240924_005821.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
Some pictures a few days in to taking finasteride while I'm on break at work. I'm growing out my hair, what hairstyle should I do to cover up the damage already done?

For those of you who want to know, I'm already on minoxidil, and I'm saving for a transplant. Also the first picture has dogshit lighting for some reason.
1727154505673.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You look tired and stressed I think you need to prioritize health bro
I have a very hard job, I make gun and biomedical parts and today has been hard. Also my grandmother is dying so that wasn't great, other than that I'm doing fine, they took out my wisdom teeth recently.

I have a very hard job, I make gun and biomedical parts and today has been hard. Also my grandmother is dying so that wasn't great, other than that I'm doing fine, they took out my wisdom teeth recently.
Ah. That’s unfortunate to hear man. I think the current plan you have going is good but you can implement more foods with collagen like fatty fish skin and meat

I think something like this wouldn't really hide the receding very well boss. Then again you could just be sarcastic and I wouldn't know.
it's easier and less stressful to hve a cut like that when u hve receding temples. You could otherwise do a middle part or some sort of fringe but I don't see those styles suiting u

Back