One would hope that his test is this high only when one injects
Bull sharks have one of the highest peak Testosterone levels on Earth
Tate achieved this NATURALLY with his unorthodox fitness lifestyle
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
1200ng/dl was standard back in 60s (when nutrition peaked)I remember I saw on Reddit someone said Richard ramirez had 1400 ng/dl and everyone believed it somehow
doubt it1200ng/dl was standard back in 60s
We're talking about strong young cowboys, not your shitskin ancestor jamaldoubt it
I'm whiteWe're talking about strong young cowboys, not your shitskin ancestor jamal
He has negronugget syndromey hhis chin like that then![]()
nvm![]()
One would hope that his test is this high only when one injects
Bull sharks have one of the highest peak Testosterone levels on Earth
Tate achieved this NATURALLY with his unorthodox fitness lifestyle