D
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
BelgianTitle
NoBelgian
Yesidk abt ur ethnicity but i wanna state that you’re very ugly
do you have trouble with women?
NoFrench
Noirish you look like everyone in my city
What’s that ?hapa
balkan?
ur eyes look really dead you look like you gave up in life, try doing the autist psl squint at women see if it does something
my 2nd guessbalkan?
Nobalkan?
Noukcel
Rate the autist squintur eyes look really dead you look like you gave up in life, try doing the autist psl squint at women see if it does something
it’s ok.. let’s stick to normal relaxed eyes for now..Rate the autist squint
I’m a mix between euro and middle easternsome sort of euro+afghan/turkic
so I got it lil bro ggI’m a mix between euro and middle eastern
Yes congratulationsso I got it lil bro gg
No I’m a goy
NoFrench
Persian.Title
Pontid/Dinarid Phenotype, Georgian/ArmenianTitle
NoPontid/Dinarid Phenotype, Georgian/Armenian
You got itPersian.
Thanks mods that banned this mfsidk abt ur ethnicity but i wanna state that you’re very ugly
do you have trouble with women?
you look like you could do a backflipTitle
Thanksyou look like you could do a backflip
NoGOYYYY YOURE A JEW
Italian? (Slang for jew)
NoItalian? (Slang for jew)
Well you have the jew pheno so im assuming youre just coping
LolWell you have the jew pheno so im assuming youre just coping
By nationality but not ethnicityYou've stated before that you're Danish
lol nobros from manchester
NoYou're arab
You told me that’s why I knowYou got it
Nodinaric with some italian