- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 21,891
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 1h
- Reputation
- 79,594
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I jfl at it you subhuman iqlet
just been there seen it so no funi think i know him so i will not tell
NahI think its me ngl
ngl I remember saying that same exact phraseI was gonna say @cr1st14n but this was already proven wrong so I don't have any more guesses
To whongl I remember saying that same exact phrase
Of course you didngl I remember saying that same exact phrase
idkTo who
this guy lol
CorrectThis black n****r wog @Saint Arminius
Why are you so obsessed with me?Correct
this guy lol
I just found it funny, no body is obsessed with your twinkassWhy are you so obsessed with me?
Cutie patootieI just found it funny, no body is obsessed with your twinkass
Cutie patootie
I fucking knew it