- Joined
- Aug 11, 2025
- Messages
- 1,459
- Online time
- 1d 11h
- Reputation
- 3,428
Im the worst mod.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bring me the horizon.
One is correct.nihilus and numbthepain
3 are correctOne is correct.
Yes I agree nihilus is the worst modOne is correct.
My skin is purple.randomized shame according to you
im gonna maul you for saying thatYes I agree nihilus is the worst mod
By far, but numbthepain is uselessYes I agree nihilus is the worst mod
He loves you regardless.Yes I agree nihilus is the worst mod
That isn't loving and I am a childim gonna maul you for saying that
Yes we knowHe loves you regardless.
this is my way of expressing loveThat isn't loving and I am a child
"I am a child"That isn't loving and I am a child
she is ok modBest is @umbrella , op
I'm not aware of this lore"I am a child"
That didn't stop tulip for having a demonic baby with some random jihadist on an incel forum.
do i show you ssI'm not aware of this lore
And tonydrBest is @umbrella , op
nihilus is a good modAnd tonydr
Only nihilus ……. @NumbThePain is lovelynihilus and numbthepain
I want to see tbhdo i show you ss
He is a nice guy, but he is useless hereOnly nihilus ……. @NumbThePain is lovely
Whennihilus is a good mod
nihilus is useful he keeps forum more esoteric and loves us allHe is a nice guy, but he is useless here
he is a good guy he keeps this forum esoteric and safeWhen
Sometimes, people deny love.nihilus is useful he keeps forum more esoteric and loves us all
Brutal descension pill nglnihilus is useful he keeps forum more esoteric and loves us all
You were a good userBrutal descension pill ngl
They made me evil it’s e whores faultYou were a good user
You're going to be nice to those e whores and you're not going to bring them upThey made me evil it’s e whores fault
HowThey made me evil it’s e whores fault
Are you perhaps, on the femcels groupchat?You're going to be nice to those e whores and you're not going to bring them up
Yes I've got his doxx that's why he will listenAre you perhaps, on the femcels groupchat?
Everyone seen my face anywayYes I've got his doxx that's why he will listen
They turned me into evil monster
Oh come on, don't be dramaticThey turned me into evil monster
By the seems of it the only thing they turned him was gayOh come on, don't be dramatic
Oh come on, don't be dramatic
why do you even have him as your aviim gonna maul you for saying that
why do you even have him as your avi
he is scary
By the seems of it the only thing they turned him was gay
Cause he is my fatherwhy do you even have him as your avi
he is scary