Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guess the user

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
1) “My life fucking sucks, I’m KHHV, there’s no hope for me, I’m only Low HTN”

2) [insert unfunny joke]

3) “Eat a bullet f****t”

4) “In the next 3 years I’m gonna get lefort, cheekbone implants, sliding genio, rhinoplasty, alarplasty, blephoraplasry, septoplasty, ocotoplasty, niggaplasty”
 
1) “My life fucking sucks, I’m KHHV, there’s no hope for me, I’m only Low HTN”

2) [insert unfunny joke]

3) “Eat a bullet f****t”

4) “In the next 3 years I’m gonna get lefort, cheekbone implants, sliding genio, rhinoplasty, alarplasty, blephoraplasry, septoplasty, ocotoplasty, niggaplasty”
@returnofthecutecel
naticel
decay
hannah
 
1) “My life fucking sucks, I’m KHHV, there’s no hope for me, I’m only Low HTN”

2) [insert unfunny joke]

3) “Eat a bullet f****t”

4) “In the next 3 years I’m gonna get lefort, cheekbone implants, sliding genio, rhinoplasty, alarplasty, blephoraplasry, septoplasty, ocotoplasty, niggaplasty”
1) @returnofthecutecel

2) @BlendedBlade🧿 (not callin u unfunny)

3) @Schizotypalcel

4) @hannah
 
1) “My life fucking sucks, I’m KHHV, there’s no hope for me, I’m only Low HTN”

2) [insert unfunny joke]

3) “Eat a bullet f****t”

4) “In the next 3 years I’m gonna get lefort, cheekbone implants, sliding genio, rhinoplasty, alarplasty, blephoraplasry, septoplasty, ocotoplasty, niggaplasty”
4th is me tbh
 
guess the user: muh my manager was hitting up on me today she def wants my BBC
guess the user: Hi, my name is _______. I love to complain about women on a site where there’s women when I could easily go to a site where women are not allowed, but I stay here because there’s a chance of me getting under aged girls because I’m a pedophile
 
guess the user: Hi, my name is _______. I love to complain about women on a site where there’s women when I could easily go to a site where women are not allowed, but I stay here because there’s a chance of me getting under aged girls because I’m a pedophile
lowkeydeadinside
 
guess the user: Hi, my name is _______. I love to complain about women on a site where there’s women when I could easily go to a site where women are not allowed, but I stay here because there’s a chance of me getting under aged girls because I’m a pedophile
100% @Decay
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top