Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guess who hit a new view record on one of her youtube videos!

junebug

18, 175cm | 1 Samuel 16:7 KJV
Moderator
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
15,284
Solutions
8
Reputation
50,189
Guild
KHHV
1779159531920.webp

It was 81 views. and 5 likes. but this is still progress that I am willing to share.
I hope my new video that is coming up in a few days breaks another record!
 
View attachment 354696
It was 81 views. and 5 likes. but this is still progress that I am willing to share.
I hope my new video that is coming up in a few days breaks another record!
Whats da youtube, imma make it 82 views and six likes
 
What’s your YouTube
 
What's da YouTube
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top