Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

guys ask girls answer

what qualities do u immediately notice in men
whats a turnoff
ltrs vs strs and what qualities do you look for in both
what is something commonly agreed upon when regarding female attraction which you disagree with

This thread should only be taken with an oversized grain of salt. For entertainment purposes only.

I've seen so many girls who say they would never tolerate this or that, or that they find something unattractive in a man, only to see them a couple months later still jumping through hoops for a man they've recently become infatuated with after he's revealed himself to have those exact qualities.

Girls are not really geared to know what they actually like. They idealize a lot, but it goes right out the window when they're genuinely attracted. And the truth is any type of man can get most girls to become smitten with them.

This thread should only be taken with an oversized grain of salt. For entertainment purposes only.

I've seen so many girls who say they would never tolerate this or that, or that they find something unattractive in a man, only to see them a couple months later still jumping through hoops for a man they've recently become infatuated with after he's revealed himself to have those exact qualities.

Girls are not really geared to know what they actually like. They idealize a lot, but it goes right out the window when they're genuinely attracted. And the truth is any type of man can get most girls to become smitten with them.
qualities are cope its all looks. blackpill 101

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
whats a turnoff
what is something commonly agreed upon when regarding female attraction which you disagree with
1. voice
2. disrespectful
3. ?
4. that men have to be hyper-masculine to be considered attractive

qualities are cope its all looks. blackpill 101
I'm talking about qualities they say they don't like, but whatever the case it's far from cope. The blackpill is an inhibiting theory. Spend enough time in the real world focusing on the external and it's plain as day.

I'm talking about qualities they say they don't like, but whatever the case it's far from cope. The blackpill is an inhibiting theory. Spend enough time in the real world focusing on the external and it's plain as day.
qualities they don't like= qualities in ugly men
qualities they like= qualities in attractive men

i actually agree with this for the most part, i used to have a really strict ‘type’ but then i realized that i kinda go through phases of what i like in guys

if a guy is overly rude or perverted than i probably won’t tolerate it though

for the first one, being gross or disrespectful isn’t only unattractive in ugly men

for the second one, well yeah duh. i always look for guys that are sweet and share similar interests but if hes hideous than i probably wouldnt want to date him

Ltr= long term relationship str= short term relationship
ohhh
whats a turnoff
in a long term relationship, someone who i could be friends with before lovers and is genuinely just a good person

in short term relationships, someone who’s attractive and fun to be around

Nah man. Girls fall in love all the time with dudes who they never found physically attractive. You've just seen too many guys getting shot down in the wrong settings and walking away with their tails between their legs to know what I'm talking about. Seduction is a very different thing from "game"/pick up, and persistence is a game that's gotta be skillfully played.

yeah but they’re all f boy/slut types though. So average atp but I digress. It isn’t uncommon for people to lose it at that age from what I’ve seen, what is the average age?
But generally speaking, Planned Parenthood2 shares that the average age that people lose their virginity is 17.

But generally speaking, Planned Parenthood2 shares that the average age that people lose their virginity is 17.
Used to be 15 since they started analyzing that sort of thing in the 50's. Kids these days are apparently not as inclined to be getting because of the disconnect brought on by social media.

I don't know, man. Teens these days seem pretty messed up.
My Memaw got pregnant with my dad when she was 16. That was in 1963. Shoot, I was born in 87 and started off my 8th grade year sitting next to a girl in my first hour who was 7 months pregnant. Go back 100 years and it was very common for girls to be married and giving birth to their first children at 13 or 14.

Kids, though much more slutty, are actually having less sex these days because of the internet and social media. I remember what it was like back in the day. Wasn't much to do besides hang out and have sex. No hours of instant gratification from playing online.

im actually begging you to shut up pleasseeeee you have never had a full conversation with a woman in your life and i can tell
I had many and for pretty long period of times and he is true in some things. Most people don't know themselves good enough. Our ego is not our selfs.

i actually agree with this for the most part, i used to have a really strict ‘type’ but then i realized that i kinda go through phases of what i like in guys

if a guy is overly rude or perverted than i probably won’t tolerate it though
Sometimes it is the softer guy, other times is the harder guy. Yes, that's part of black theory

Personal question. Do you prefer rough sex or slow, passionate sex?
The truth is that sex pleasure comes from the appearance of someone instead of the material act. So the question is wrongly formulated

Nah man. Girls fall in love all the time with dudes who they never found physically attractive. You've just seen too many guys getting shot down in the wrong settings and walking away with their tails between their legs to know what I'm talking about. Seduction is a very different thing from "game"/pick up, and persistence is a game that's gotta be skillfully played.
Yeah, but those guys get horns because she eventually fucks someone hotter or just start to treat him like shit. Or he is used as a consolation price once both are old. Or he is used as a money income. Or she get is house via divorce... Or she feels like shit for never dating that hot guy. It is not worthy it. It's over.

Planned Parenthood? Dude, that is not real anymore. That's in the past. It is already over in most of Brazil and USA. And it is coming to Europe hard.

Yeah, but those guys get horns because she eventually fucks someone hotter or just start to treat him like shit. Or he is used as a consolation price once both are old. Or he is used as a money income. Or she get is house via divorce... Or she feels like shit for never dating that hot guy. It is not worthy it. It's over.
I'm not talking about betabuxxers. I'm talking about dudes who got these girls straight simping for them. Dudes that wouldn't put up with being domesticated.

whats a turnoff
the bad quality i notice are how cocky guys are, i hate that. the good things i notice is how intelligent they are, i love when guys correctly use big words and spell words correctly and use the right ‘your,’ ‘you’re,’ etc. i think it gives them many points! smart guys on top💯 then since i go to the gym, i also notice when they’re built even if they’re wearing baggy clothing, that makes me believe they are very disciplined and have goals and aspirations.
in terms of str and ltr, PERSONALLY i’m always looking for ltr because im always in it for marriage. it depends on the girl and what they want. there is no quality for me that determines ltr or str, i always look for a ltr. i guess when i know a guy is a whore and gets around then i stay away from that, IMMEDIATE turn off. i only look for a man who would be a good father + husband. no playboys🤢.
a common thing i disagree with are short guys not being it, ive always had crushes on short guys since i was in middle school. its never gone away, height doesn’t matter to all women. im sure many agree with me on that irl.

the bad quality i notice are how cocky guys are, i hate that. the good things i notice is how intelligent they are, i love when guys correctly use big words and spell words correctly and use the right ‘your,’ ‘you’re,’ etc. i think it gives them many points! smart guys on top💯 then since i go to the gym, i also notice when they’re built even if they’re wearing baggy clothing, that makes me believe they are very disciplined and have goals and aspirations.
in terms of str and ltr, PERSONALLY i’m always looking for ltr because im always in it for marriage. it depends on the girl and what they want. there is no quality for me that determines ltr or str, i always look for a ltr. i guess when i know a guy is a whore and gets around then i stay away from that, IMMEDIATE turn off. i only look for a man who would be a good father + husband. no playboys🤢.
a common thing i disagree with are short guys not being it, ive always had crushes on short guys since i was in middle school. its never gone away, height doesn’t matter to all women. im sure many agree with me on that irl.
Height matters to everyone statistically. It may not be a turnoff or a failo in terms of attractiveness for you, but it automatically leads to less respect for the person

How do you girls cope with aging? You age worse than males, and you are less likely to make a great career. Ngl, being a girl always seemed very depressing to me

Height matters to everyone statistically. It may not be a turnoff or a failo in terms of attractiveness for you, but it automatically leads to less respect for the person
yeah i’m not denying that, definitely matters to most and is pretty important. just me personally yeah idc

How do you girls cope with aging? You age worse than males, and you are less likely to make a great career. Ngl, being a girl always seemed very depressing to me
i don’t mind growing old and ugly with my future husband. i work at a hospital and one of the patients had a husband by her side the whole time, i asked her how long they’ve been together and it’s been since the 80’s. when he was getting their car once she was getting discharged she was talking about how lucky she was to get such a ‘good one.’ my hope is simply to find someone to grow old, ugly, and wrinkled with until the end, loving eachother endlessly and deeper than what we see when we are face to face. beauty never lasts and neither does life. things are depressing when you believe them to be, i’d be lucky to live a full life with people to care for me by my side.

IMG_20240809_115227.jpg

I'll bet you fantasize about being in a relationship with me every night before going to sleep. I correctly deal in big words, spell em right, and my use of punctuation is second to none. I also happen to be excellent father.

Unfortunately for you my dear I'm already taken. However you can download this picture and have a custom body pillow made to snuggle up with.

View attachment 35672

I'll bet you fantasize about being in a relationship with me every night before going to sleep. I correctly deal in big words, spell em right, and my use of punctuation is second to none. I also happen to be excellent father.

Unfortunately for you my dear I'm already taken. However you can download this picture and have a custom body pillow made to snuggle up with
aw shucks it’s over for me!☠️

I'm not talking about betabuxxers. I'm talking about dudes who got these girls straight simping for them. Dudes that wouldn't put up with being domesticated.
Got it.

But I was talking about every guy who date.

is my personality acceptable

analyze my personality from the posts by me that u have read

also big threads in which i post a lot , don't take them much seriously

and don't take old posts seriously

examples of what kind of threads u should avoid

If we are being 100% brutally honest. Height is fucking important. Being tall can add like 3 points to your total appeal score and if your short it can deduct three points. You can get away with being like 4/10 facially if you’re tall. Whenever certain women see an attractive short guy I guarantee you a lot of them are thinking “what a waste”…