Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

guys ask girls answer

If we are being 100% brutally honest. Height is f*****g important. Being tall can add like 3 points to your total appeal score and if your short it can deduct three points. You can get away with being like 4/10 facially if you’re tall. Whenever certain women see an attractive short guy I guarantee you a lot of them are thinking “what a waste”…
yeah i know that most women care about that, that’s why it’s something common that i don’t agree with cause i personally don’t care for height.

is my personality acceptable

analyze my personality from the posts by me that u have read

also big threads in which i post a lot , don't take them much seriously

and don't take old posts seriously

examples of what kind of threads u should avoid

ur personality is acceptable, u do kinda scare me sometimes but the things you say can also be pretty funny

the bad quality i notice are how cocky guys are, i hate that. the good things i notice is how intelligent they are, i love when guys correctly use big words and spell words correctly and use the right ‘your,’ ‘you’re,’ etc. i think it gives them many points! smart guys on top💯 then since i go to the gym, i also notice when they’re built even if they’re wearing baggy clothing, that makes me believe they are very disciplined and have goals and aspirations.
in terms of str and ltr, PERSONALLY i’m always looking for ltr because im always in it for marriage. it depends on the girl and what they want. there is no quality for me that determines ltr or str, i always look for a ltr. i guess when i know a guy is a whore and gets around then i stay away from that, IMMEDIATE turn off. i only look for a man who would be a good father + husband. no playboys🤢.
a common thing i disagree with are short guys not being it, ive always had crushes on short guys since i was in middle school. its never gone away, height doesn’t matter to all women. im sure many agree with me on that irl.
ok thanks
what does a good father and husband mean to you outside of what you already said?

ok thanks
what does a good father and husband mean to you outside of what you already said?
it means a respectful, intelligent, caring, and loving man that is secure with his masculinity. this would show he’s able to raise kids (specifically *if* we have a son, he will see how to treat women in the future) appropriately and have the kids see how a loving relationship truly is.

it means a respectful, intelligent, caring, and loving man that is secure with his masculinity. this would show he’s able to raise kids (specifically *if* we have a son, he will see how to treat women in the future) appropriately and have the kids see how a loving relationship truly is.
don't have son
male life hard and depressing

View attachment 35672

I'll bet you fantasize about being in a relationship with me every night before going to sleep. I correctly deal in big words, spell em right, and my use of punctuation is second to none. I also happen to be excellent father.

Unfortunately for you my dear I'm already taken. However you can download this picture and have a custom body pillow made to snuggle up with.
4206079_IMG_4979.jpeg

If we are being 100% brutally honest. Height is f*****g important. Being tall can add like 3 points to your total appeal score and if your short it can deduct three points. You can get away with being like 4/10 facially if you’re tall. Whenever certain women see an attractive short guy I guarantee you a lot of them are thinking “what a waste”…
Just shows you how absolutely awful and superficial women are

You're sapiosexual, right?

what is that
adjective: sapiosexual; adjective: sapio-sexual
  1. finding intelligence sexually attractive or arousing.
    "I met a PhD student from Germany who told me that he was sapiosexual"
noun
noun: sapiosexual; plural noun: sapiosexuals; noun: sapio-sexual; plural noun: sapio-sexuals
  1. a person who finds intelligence sexually attractive or arousing.
    "I'm a sapiosexual and I like to talk"

Whats the most attractive eye color in males?
any, blue and green are cool and all but it doesn’t really make a person
noun
noun: sapiosexual; plural noun: sapiosexuals; noun: sapio-sexual; plural noun: sapio-sexuals
oh then yes i think i am

any, blue and green are cool and all but it doesn’t really make a person

oh then yes i think i am
so like... if i start rambling about philospophy and science you would get wet??
its not over, it has begun

i think knowledge can be but not degrees
noun

so like... if i start rambling about philospophy and science you would get wet??
its not over, it has begun
i went somewhere yesterday with my and i waited for 6.5 hours
after 5 hours and i thought my term was about to come so i stopped listening to music
but then i got bored and started telling my mom about how dravids ruined india and how blacks are stupid
and we were not originally Hindus but vedic paganists
and other racist history and race facts
but there were two girls there
one in front of me and other 3 people left to the first one
they both started to glance at me repeatedly
were they weirded out and disgusted or attracted to me

i thought they were getting disgusted so i tried to disgust them even more :ez:

Just shows you how absolutely awful and superficial women are
Awful and superficial. Most people are superficial, the matter of fact is that being tall as a man is an attractive quality, are you saying that people can’t want what they are attracted to?

Awful and superficial. Most people are superficial, the matter of fact is that being tall as a man is an attractive quality, are you saying that people can’t want what they are attracted to?
hes saying that women want too much

after 5 hours and i thought my term was about to come so i stopped listening to music
but then i got bored and started telling my mom about how dravids ruined india and how blacks are stupid

Nah they were attracted bruh trust

they want you

how is being more attracted to tall men wanting too much. It’s just women like, everyone likes attractive people, isn’t that like the basis of this forum
women find only find top 15 percent males attractive

how is being more attracted to tall men wanting too much. It’s just women like, everyone likes attractive people, isn’t that like the basis of this forum
You literally said that most women think when they see a short attractive man, "what a waste." How awful of a thought is that

You literally said that most women think when they see a short attractive man, "what a waste." How awful of a thought is that
Let’s be realistic for like two seconds. We can all whine about the standards that exist in our world. I could whine about how people don’t like black girls and how I’m the least desired race and whatnot. But it is what it is. I’m not going to be able to change it so I have to work around it. It’s not impossible to get a boyfriend as a black girl and it’s not impossible to acquire a girlfriend as a short guy.

You can argue that women are superficial and have “awful” thoughts because they aren’t attracted to certain physical qualities but unfortunately that’s just how it is. Everyone is allowed to have standards and you can’t force someone to like something that they are simply not attracted too. In the end, it’s always possible to find someone that will looks past these qualities if you can make up for it in other areas. This is like the whole point of this forum

Let’s be realistic for like two seconds. We can all whine about the standards that exist in our world. I could whine about how people don’t like black girls and how I’m the least desired race and whatnot. But it is what it is. I’m not going to be able to change it so I have to work around it. It’s not impossible to get a boyfriend as a black girl and it’s not impossible to acquire a girlfriend as a short guy.

You can argue that women are superficial and have “awful” thoughts because they aren’t attracted to certain physical qualities but unfortunately that’s just how it is. Everyone is allowed to have standards and you can’t force someone to like something that they are simply not attracted too. In the end, it’s always possible to find someone that will looks past these qualities if you can make up for it in other areas. This is like the whole point of this forum
consume more blackpill content

What do you girls think about facial and body hair? I saw that in the thread of most handsome men according to you, almost none of them have these characteristics

What do you girls think about facial and body hair? I saw that in the thread of most handsome men according to you, almost none of them have these characteristics
personally i don’t really like it, different for every girl tho