Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
too tired for drama my brotherWhy delete it
All good brotoo tired for drama my brother
Maybe I'm not blackmaybe james isn’t the pedo bro
therds many contradictoons u are correct @Motaim looking back as welll i donr know if its true, if i was bkamed for bejng a pred and someone had oersonal details on me that could destroy me if i was linked to him i woikdbe left as well
im not 100% on this
maybe im not whiteMaybe I'm not black
im looking back as welll i donr know if its true, if i was bkamed for bejng a pred and someone had oersonal details on me that could destroy me if i was linked to him i woikdbe left as well
im not 100% on this
u are drunk, n***a.therds many contradictoons u are correct @Mota
ur drunktherds many contradictoons u are correct @Mota
n***a everyone knows what lowkeydeadinside did was wrong, we are just having doubts about him being James that’s allur drunk
lowkeydeadinside and James are the same guy
Look, I liked lowkeydeadinside I've said it multiple times. But there's a line you can't cross. What excuse does he have for spreading his ass for what he thought was a 13 year old girl?
ur right i apologize i dont know what im thrinkibg at the momentur drunk
lowkeydeadinside and James are the same guy
Look, I liked lowkeydeadinside I've said it multiple times. But there's a line you can't cross. What excuse does he have for spreading his ass for what he thought was a 13 year old girl?
do you need me to send you the 1:1 side profile pic on discordn***a everyone knows what lowkeydeadinside did was wrong, we are just having doubts about him being James that’s all
I saw all that shit. It’s still too… idk bro.do you need me to send you the 1:1 side profile pic on discord
yeah thats true tooim looking back as welll i donr know if its true, if i was bkamed for bejng a pred and someone had oersonal details on me that could destroy me if i was linked to him i woikdbe left as well
im not 100% on this
essccgy which is why im nkt 100% ceryainyeah thats true too
loud and proud budIm pedo
lmao wtf is thisessccgy which is why im nkt 100% ceryain