Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
wow thats just blatant anti semitism on here
i agreewow thats just blatant pattern recognition on here
who are the israeli idiotsI like every guy apart from Israeli idiots who think they are superior![]()
I’m joking I don’t hate all of Israel only guys that think they are better than everyone elsewow thats just blatant anti semitism on here
I hate Netanyahuwho are the israeli idiots
I’m seriously not why would I want to be a guy on here trying to mog other guysYou are a man larping as a girl
I don’t hate white guys or Israeli guys I hate that Netanyahu guy who looks like a squished marshmallowI’m white and israeli
0/2
oh no man the fucking world is over!wow thats just blatant anti semitism on here
Kidding. I’m not israeliI don’t hate white guys or Israeli guys I hate that Netanyahu guy who looks like a squished marshmallow