Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Guys, why the fuck did I order roids?

alacrity

Dreams and hope
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 18, 2026
Messages
3,311
Online time
8d 17h
Reputation
7,462
Location
Wonderland
Roids won't ascend me, why the fuck did I do that, I've been stressing out about money, when I could have used it for drugs and chill.

I mean it's fucking over, it doesn't matter.

1000032535.webp


I don't even know when my ancillaries will arrive, I'm giga fucked. Fuck!
 
Roids won't ascend me, why the fuck did I do that, I've been stressing out about money, when I could have used it for drugs and chill.

I mean it's fucking over, it doesn't matter.

View attachment 432287

I don't even know when my ancillaries will arrive, I'm giga fucked. Fuck!
thanks for adding the image really adding a lot
 
Roids won't ascend me, why the fuck did I do that, I've been stressing out about money, when I could have used it for drugs and chill.

I mean it's fucking over, it doesn't matter.

View attachment 432287

I don't even know when my ancillaries will arrive, I'm giga fucked. Fuck!
I’ll take them
 
Roids won't ascend me, why the fuck did I do that, I've been stressing out about money, when I could have used it for drugs and chill.

I mean it's fucking over, it doesn't matter.

View attachment 432287

I don't even know when my ancillaries will arrive, I'm giga fucked. Fuck!
ill take them dont worry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top