Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Gym teachers make us play the dumbest shit in gym

Ghoultune

Leave it to Lammy!
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 6, 2025
Messages
22,604
Solutions
1
Online time
1mo 16d
Reputation
72,320
Location
#ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
Guild
#ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
Why the fuck are we playing backyard games what the fuck why can’t we just go in the exercise room with the machines and weights or play a normal sport but no They want us to do stupid shit and yell when I don’t want to participate Fuck them all
 
Why the fuck are we playing backyard games what the fuck why can’t we just go in the exercise room with the machines and weights or play a normal sport but no They want us to do stupid shit and yell when I don’t want to participate Fuck them all
They also r**e our ears with the worst slop to man. I remember one time I got hyped because the basketball teacher played Spellbound by Siouxsie and the Banshees but then cut the song to play some shit EDM
 
Why would you want to lift weights when you can play games with your peers?
Because I don’t know these people and it’s not even exercise I would rather exercise
 
Why the fuck are we playing backyard games what the fuck why can’t we just go in the exercise room with the machines and weights or play a normal sport but no They want us to do stupid shit and yell when I don’t want to participate Fuck them all
In my old school we had three different gyms, gymnasium for sports, actual gym with weights, and a dance room where we played games and even tho I like working out the actual gym was always so boring cause it’s not like you can do what you really want anyway so the opposite of you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top