Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Had a dream last night

Jeezy

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Messages
12,829
Solutions
7
Online time
21d 19h
Reputation
43,465
Guild
.com logic bureau
Basically I have been talking to this girl these past two weeks that I met on a dating app. And my dream was that she was also a com user. I realized it was a dream because an attractive 26 year old woman would never been on a site like com. I'm cooked.
 
Basically I have been talking to this girl these past two weeks that I met on a dating app. And my dream was that she was also a com user. I realized it was a dream because an attractive 26 year old woman would never been on a site like com. I'm cooked.
Atleast your talking to an attractive 26 year old girl
 
Atleast your talking to an attractive 26 year old girl
I suppose ye, but I have talked to attractive women before, and yet still ended up on com
 
Preliminary bump
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top