- Joined
- Aug 14, 2025
- Messages
- 15,372
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 1mo 20d
- Reputation
- 43,542
I don't normally drink, but felt like it today
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Get on the vodka red bullsI don't normally drink, but felt like it today

had 6It’s primal
Why are you still awake broIt’s primal
Even betterhad 6
I’m going to the airportWhy are you still awake bro
let me orbitI’m going to the airport
Am i the ltb airport crush
Have a good flightI’m going to the airport
Am i the ltb airport crush
If i’m not here in 6 hours it crashedHave a good flight
I thought airport crushes were a meme do people take ts serious?I’m going to the airport
Am i the ltb airport crush
Everything will be alright ! Stay positive !If i’m not here in 6 hours it crashed
Idk i just think about the foodI thought airport crushes were a meme do people take ts serious?
Reminding me of smallvilleEverything will be alright ! Stay positive !
I’m continuing his legacyReminding me of smallville
Always Tastes like shitIdk i just think about the food
Nothing will ever compareI’m continuing his legacy
Not at mineAlways Tastes like shit
Thanks for motivation !Nothing will ever compare
I can’t smoke in the plane so I be sitting on my nerves fr when the plane land everyone goes to get the bags I go to the smoking roomNot at mine
ZynsI can’t smoke in the plane so I be sitting on my nerves fr when the plane land everyone goes to get the bags I go to the smoking room
Made me puke before I don’t wanna mess everything up in the planeZyns
Tf does it really make u that sickMade me puke before I don’t wanna mess everything up in the plane
Yah it literally made me puke Like a mad animal lolTf does it really make u that sick
zyzs mog i love taking a too high mg for the dizzy its goatedZyns
I tried once and it didn’t do anything tbh idk how many mgszyzs mog i love taking a too high mg for the dizzy its goated![]()
u gotta go high tbh unless u alr smoke igI tried once and it didn’t do anything tbh idk how many mgs