Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Had the option to get Pokémon cards

GetBeamedDummy!

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2025
Messages
11,117
Online time
26d 11h
Reputation
23,880
Guild
manlets
Dad was out and saw pokemon cards in a store asked if I wanted them. Aired him because my phone was upstairs and I was watching the boys. Why does it always happen like this.

I WANT MY POKEMON CARDS
 
Dad was out and saw pokemon cards in a store asked if I wanted them. Aired him because my phone was upstairs and I was watching the boys. Why does it always happen like this.

I WANT MY POKEMON CARDS
pokimane cards
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top