- Joined
- Jul 17, 2025
- Messages
- 2,409
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 3d 13h
- Reputation
- 6,664
- Location
- Norwood 1
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
he is going crazy jfl. poor subhumani've seen him arguing with someone yesterday on org, he was doing mog battles with randoms![]()
yeahIt’s his face?
yes, thats what happens when youre not mtn and sit on forum whole dayIt’s his face?
Which heartbreakHeartbreak got to him ig
His gf of a whole week broke up with him he posted a thread about it on hereWhich heartbreak
tbh i laughed too and what?
She left him for better looking guy like meHis gf of a whole week broke up with him he posted a thread about it on here
thats what happens when you shittalk woman and date oneHis gf of a whole week broke up with him he posted a thread about it on here
idk. he compares himself to others whole day. its saddid toggle go skizo or something
But do you look bad ?tbh i laughed too and what?
He looks like a childidk. he compares himself to others whole day. its sad
Then it’s ok to laugh I guessi mean no? @limo8 how do i look
he said he is 16 or sum i dont rememberHe looks like a child
have you seen tumor?Then it’s ok to laugh I guess
I looked almost the same as now at 16 but I developed rapidlyhe said he is 16 or sum i dont remember
No I haven’t seen his facehave you seen tumor?
thats okNo I haven’t seen his face
He looks low MTNHe doesn’t look bad tbh
He shouldn’t be laughing at anyone though
maybe ltn-hltn but not mtn he is averageHe looks low MTN
Yeah maybe high ltnmaybe ltn-hltn but not mtn he is average
That’s averageHe looks low MTN
I said that in my thread about him. Also I don’t like bullying in any form tbh I can joke but not truly bullyHe doesn’t look bad tbh
He shouldn’t be laughing at anyone though
Brutal if that’s average nowadaysThat’s average
He looks his age, which I’m guessing is 16
i can, call me if you needI said that in my thread about him. Also I don’t like bullying in any form tbh I can joke but not truly bully
Average is hltn to lmtn I feel like this is waterBrutal if that’s average nowadays
LifefuelAverage is hltn to lmtn I feel like this is water
How this nugga feels after bullying incels in an incel forum cause they don’t look good ( expected )i can, call me if you need
true, i do feel like 6'7 n****r masculine who rapes women for funHow this nugga feels after bullying incels in an incel forum cause they don’t look good ( expected )
View attachment 156802
Wow i thought he had some aura wtf is this he looks like a doodlebob
He’s half Dutch and half something in Asia’s , the Asian half looks really dominant thoDidn't know he's a literal kid. I thought he would be smth like 18.
I mean he acts his age would be concerning if he was an adult nglDidn't know he's a literal kid. I thought he would be smth like 18.