- Joined
- Jun 15, 2025
- Messages
- 995
- Online time
- 1d 1h
- Reputation
- 2,275
Hru all doing today :3
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You got enough e girlswyll
I doubt it is a larp, I think it is some teenage girl that is extremely emotionalbros been larping over a month
he told me in the startI doubt it is a larp, I think it is some teenage girl that is extremely emotional
Yes I am a 16 yo girlI doubt it is a larp, I think it is some teenage girl that is extremely emotional
Show proofhe told me in the start
cant bother to scroll that far in my notif, but he said itShow proof
tyyy logicmaxxer for defending me from himShow proof
Uhhhh I didnt?????he told me in the start
"he"cant bother to scroll that far in my notif, but he said it
you didtyyy logicmaxxer for defending me from him
Uhhhh I didnt?????
No problem girl, I always defend victims of Dorkeningstartyyy logicmaxxer for defending me from him
Uhhhh I didnt?????
No proof therefore I conclude you are lyingcant bother to scroll that far in my notif, but he said it
then ill find itNo problem girl, I always defend victims of Dorkeningstar
No proof therefore I conclude you are lying
I DID NOT !!!you did
awww you are sweet <3No problem girl, I always defend victims of Dorkeningstar
No proof therefore I conclude you are lying
bros finding lost mediathen ill find it
No point in searching for something that doesnt exist.then ill find it
yeah it lostbros finding lost media
I swear i remember you saying that you were 15 somewhereYes I am a 16 yo girl![]()
why is this guy making excusesyeah it lost
i called him a larper like 10 times a day then he said he was a trans
i cant go far enough back in my notifswhy is this guy making excuses
"I cant" or wonti cant go far enough back in my notifs
I did not, I think it was someone else who said so >.<I swear i remember you saying that you were 15 somewhere
its not possible"I cant" or wont
no it was uI did not, I think it was someone else who said so >.<
and why is thatits not possible
@_clover_ is rea himuro's alt confirmedyeah it lost
i called him a larper like 10 times a day then he said he was a trans
Why are you lying?its not possible
idk just not there i could only go to page 28and why is that
i said i can prove itWhy are you lying?
but you failed.i said i can prove it
What is even the point of throwing those baseless accusations around? We all know you are lying.idk just not there i could only go to page 28
nope, why would I?What is even the point of throwing those baseless accusations around? We all know you are lying.
Show us proof or "larp"nope, why would I?
he's using some poor teen to try to "expose her" of being a larp while using a fragment of darkeningstars useless mind (meaning he's one of his followers)What is even the point of throwing those baseless accusations around? We all know you are lying.
i cant go far enugh back as i have provedShow us proof or "larp"
He seems to be a servant of Dorkeningstar indeedhe's using some poor teen to try to "expose her" of being a larp while using a fragment of darkeningstars useless mind (meaning he's one of his followers)
Therefore we do not believe you, you have only embarassed yourself.i cant go far enugh back as i have proved
thought we were alliesTherefore we do not believe you, you have only embarassed yourself.
We were but I think we should not be accusing teenage girls of being "alts" nor "larps" because it may cause them to dislike us and side with Dorkeningstarthought we were allies![]()
but it is a larp thoWe were but I think we should not be accusing teenage girls of being "alts" nor "larps" because it may cause them to dislike us and side with Dorkeningstar
if that was true, why would a "larp" say its a larpbut it is a larp tho
im not a larpif that was true, why would a "larp" say its a larp
im not pointing at you, you said clover is a larp, if so why would she reveal itim not a larp
since i accused her so many times he just took defeat like a good boyim not pointing at you, you said clover is a larp, if so why would she reveal it