- Joined
- Mar 28, 2025
- Messages
- 12,554
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 19h 21m
- Reputation
- 55,694
yhis is what im asking for 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
mogs hard+ where is ur avi?
i swt my account up for deletion and then cancelled deletion, need to put avi backmogs hard+ where is ur avi?
why?i swt my account up for deletion
Aurai swt my account up for deletion and then cancelled deletion, need to put avi back
sillyAura
idkwhy?
how is ur hair still healthy
Hi how are you doing sis@TonyDr Hiiiiiiiiiiiii
I'm good tooi am good tony hbu![]()
Sad news, why โcancelled deletionโ?i swt my account up for deletion and then cancelled deletion, need to put avi back
you hurt me dstar, reallySad news, why โcancelled deletionโ?
No, I canโt and i donโtyou hurt me dstar, really
what does my age have to do with itNo, I canโt and i donโt
You are 15
Nothingwhat does my age have to do with it