Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Hair theory is legit

Whitepill

Broken Man in a Broken Land
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★★★
You have to find the features of hair that frame your face and make it look better. Unlike Instagram barbershop reels want you to think, there isn’t one haircut that fits all.
So here’s somethings I personally looked for in my hair that made my face look better/worse
1.) Ears. You should be testing whether you look good with your ears covered (a longer hair style), or without them covered up. This is a significant part, because if you have a good ear shape, but are just going along with TikTok hair trends, you might be doing your self a disservice.
2.) bangs. Often, you should have your hair at least above your eyebrows, and if you don’t have good eyebrows there are many guides on here about that. I would recommend using a hat and going up and down along your face to see which hair length on top would be best for you.
3.) Sideburns. These significantly frame your face, so I would recommend they are well groomed. Overtime, test what they look like with more volume, more length, less volume, less length, and see what works for you.

Combining all of these together and observing what you like/look better in each should ensure in you finding the best possible haircut for yourself

half of being good looking to jbs is having the tiktok cut.

case in point:
I had the tiktok haircut, i’d go on ome tv (new omegle) and get told I was fine and get girls snaps

I got a haircut and cut off the tiktok hair, went back on ome tv and got 0 girls

DISCLAIMER I am not saying that I think i’m gl or that the ice cream hair is good, just sharing an experience

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
half of being good looking to jbs is having the tiktok cut.

case in point:
I had the tiktok haircut, i’d go on ome tv (new omegle) and get told I was fine and get girls snaps

I got a haircut and cut off the tiktok hair, went back on ome tv and got 0 girls

DISCLAIMER I am not saying that I think i’m gl or that the ice cream hair is good, just sharing an experience
TikTok hair still needs to frame your face though

My mum used to cut my hair till last year
my mom cut my hair this year after umrah (you have to cut a bit of hair after religious pilgrimage) it was supposed to be less than an inch she cut off like 3 inches and this is not her first time doing this
shes looksminning me fr (no one sees my hair)

my mom cut my hair this year after umrah (you have to cut a bit of hair after religious pilgrimage) it was supposed to be less than an inch she cut off like 3 inches and this is not her first time doing this
shes looksminning me fr (no one sees my hair)
I got drunk and drugged and buzzed my hair a while back

Will reveal picture at 3k reps

Or i'll just DM to anyone interested ( trustworthy )but I WILL NOT share it publicly

Malaysia has Indians, Chinese and Malay people natively living here

That's how my grandparents met in the first place, it's a multi-racial country!
oh never knew that cool!
its kind of like how in afghanistan we have like 5 different ethnicities and speak different languages

oh never knew that cool!
its kind of like how in afghanistan we have like 5 different ethnicities and speak different languages
Are you mixed ethnicity too?

Is that you granny? Brutal.

-6000 Aura

Exotic trait

I have the extremely black eyes theres no hope
there are lots of people in afghanistan with colored eyes actually, had a cousin wit green eyes, and some other cousins with blue eyes and golden hair it was a weird anomaly my coloring is the complete opposite

Back