Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hair

tron

I have frizzy/curly dry thick hair and are very hard to manage so i keep em short mostly but now i wanna grow them out how should deal with them.

Frizzy hair is just dry hair, stripped of its natural oils so, you mission here is:
-dont shampoo too often. Try one a week.
-Condition your hair with a good conditioner-leave the conditioner for a minute or two- wash it off with COLD WATER! Not hot, not warm but cold
-buy curl forming serums- the one that you apply into wet hair and leave it in do dry with your hair naturaly
-avoid hair dryer and classic coumbs - it will separate the strands of hair and break the curls

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alexnordic Hair Advice 3
Schenzy Hair Advice 1
C Hair Advice 3
C Hair Advice 3