Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Haircut Suggestions

notaslayeryet

Had to cut my hair because of terrible quality. Now growing it Out again. What Haircut should i get (also trying to Cover Up my forehead). Some Pictures for my Faceshape. Aint really much going on with my Hair anyways so no Neef for unnecessary Pics.

Attachments

• Snapchat-727710629.jpg
    Snapchat-727710629.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Snapchat-1876532657.jpg
    Snapchat-1876532657.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Snapchat-1098500516.jpg
    Snapchat-1098500516.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 26
Try making it longer

Had to cut my hair because of terrible quality. Now growing it Out again. What Haircut should i get (also trying to Cover Up my forehead). Some Pictures for my Faceshape. Aint really much going on with my Hair anyways so no Neef for unnecessary Pics.
midpart but you look good with a buzzer cut

Just clean up your skin, you kind of look like a model with the buzz cut.

smthing like this maybe

8665cc335607e1cfd1b2a17ccfd7bf7b.jpg