Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hairfall at 16y. Need advice. HELP!

Banana milkshake

I WILL OFF MYSELF IF IT DOESN'T STOP! WHAT DO I DO?!

It's been a while since it started but now it's getting serious! Do I consult a doctor or any OTC product might help? Anyone here who had the same experience?

At 16 they will probably refuse to you the good old finasteride/minoxidil

But first, you need to see a dermatologist asap, because it can be stress related or non AGA, like a telogen effluvium phase, or comes from a skin condition like psoriasis

Second, the non-invasive treatments are ;
1/ Multivitamin/Zinc supplementations, alongside eating a lot of sardines for the collagen, iodin and Omega 3 and Vit D boost.
Biotin doesn't work btw

2/ A topical solution with a base of 30% alcohol, with 35% Castor Oil and 35% Rice Bran Oil, and then you add 5% Rosemary oil, 5% Tea Tree oil, 1% Caffeine and 1% Melatonin with few drops of vitamin E. Caffeine and Melatonin powders need to be mixed in the alcohol before adding oils.

3/ Nizoral Shampoo 1% or getting the prescribed 2%, alongside mild anti hair loss products like Piroctone Olamine, Selenium Sulfide and Zinc Pyrithione based shampoos

4/ A micro needling device

5/ Tretinoin, but it's prescribed

I WILL OFF MYSELF IF IT DOESN'T STOP! WHAT DO I DO?!

It's been a while since it started but now it's getting serious! Do I consult a doctor or any OTC product might help? Anyone here who had the same experience?
finasteride/dutasteride + minoxidil
both oral

everything else is inferior

if doctor doesn't recommend these and recommends something else he is a scammer and wants to milk u for money

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
At 16 they will probably refuse to you the good old finasteride/minoxidil

But first, you need to see a dermatologist asap, because it can be stress related or non AGA, like a telogen effluvium phase, or comes from a skin condition like psoriasis

Second, the non-invasive treatments are ;
1/ Multivitamin/Zinc supplementations, alongside eating a lot of sardines for the collagen, iodin and Omega 3 and Vit D boost.
Biotin doesn't work btw

2/ A topical solution with a base of 30% alcohol, with 35% Castor Oil and 35% Rice Bran Oil, and then you add 5% Rosemary oil, 5% Tea Tree oil, 1% Caffeine and 1% Melatonin with few drops of vitamin E. Caffeine and Melatonin powders need to be mixed in the alcohol before adding oils.

3/ Nizoral Shampoo 1% or getting the prescribed 2%, alongside mild anti hair loss products like Piroctone Olamine, Selenium Sulfide and Zinc Pyrithione based shampoos

4/ A micro needling device

5/ Tretinoin, but it's prescribed
Okay, so I already take iron and zinc supplements. I will consult a doctor.
And a micro needling device as in a dermoroller?

go to the doctor
he will prescribe minoxidil or finasteride
you can also do dermaroller and rosemary/castor oil