Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Half Asians looks even more Asian after waking up

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
just wondering, cause didnt u refer to urself as an incel or something (i might be wrong)? you look normal, far from an incel
I have the body of a kid, am small, and look worse as time passes and my face stop being as in the photo

I have the body of a kid, am small, and look worse as time passes and my face stop being as in the photo
tbh having the body of a kid being your worst problem is common and you can go to the gym, at least you dont need invasive surgeries or actually scare people away with your face, that is what i would imagine an incel to look like

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
tbh having the body of a kid being your worst problem is common and you can go to the gym, at least you dont need invasive surgeries or actually scare people away with your face, that is what i would imagine an incel to look like
not an incel, a sub five