- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,097
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,769
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Then take a hintI've seen this post made 10 times in the past week.
Let em talk, let em hate, watch the Lincoln navigateThen take a hint
We’re all tired of ts
I have hopes that between october - december it will be goodThen take a hint
We’re all tired of ts
well, most good users here have something going for them in life. when the calling arrives, they have no hesitation to leave the forumwhat I dont get is why the best ones leave and the worst ones join
but isn't it hard to leavewell, most good users here have something going for them in life. when the calling arrives, they have no hesitation to leave the forum
you’re right, but at the end of the day we all get bored eventuallybut isn't it hard to leave
I mean the people in here are not your irl friends, but it seems like when they leave they don't seem attached to this place or the people in any way
Nahbut isn't it hard to leave
speaking of which, if the first month of school goes well for me i’ll probably self ban for a couple monthsyou’re right, but at the end of the day we all get bored eventually
If you got something you want to say to me, just tag me? Quit being such a little fucking pussy with a stick up your arse. If you want smoke you want smoke.Is deleting soon or already has deleted
Looks like @Decay is deleting too. Now we’re left with this horrific circle jerk of people who swear they’re funny.
Christ.
I really do hope this site finds its footing again
Lmao you really think everything is about you mate?If you got something you want to say to me, just tag me? Quit being such a little fucking pussy with a stick up your arse. If you want smoke you want smoke.
Carry on, but I am narcissist, everything is about JeezyLmao you really think everything is about you mate?
Pipe the fuck down. This is targeted at your entire circle jerk. I cba tagging them all, I know they’ll see this
Fuckin cornball “I am a narcissistCarry on, but I am narcissist, everything is about Jeezy
because we need to make bait for whitepill, sigma, and raj to come backYou guys use the forum more to talk about how dead and shitty is than actually using it
Tbh his threads are better than most atp. I’m seeing character development in that guyI’m on here for @returnofthecutecel threads tbh
Hard to use a forum when it’s polluted with users that discourage you from using itYou guys use the forum more to talk about how dead and shitty is rather than actually using it
Can’t wait for @ela67 to accept himTbh his threads are better than most atp. I’m seeing character development in that guy
Would be a legendary conclusion.Can’t wait for @ela67 to accept him![]()
It’s not as hard as you think, now imagine there are little to no users that are good, and the entire forum is <10 people. This forum is at its peak currently imoHard to use a forum when it’s polluted with users that discourage you from using it
Yeah man, it’s at its peak. So much so, half the userbase is complaining or leaving this place entirely. Makes senseIt’s not as hard as you think, now imagine there are little to no users that are good, and the entire forum is <10 people. This forum is at its peak currently imo
you’re right. this place was a ghost town for 5+ years, it only recently started popping. it’s better than nothingIt’s not as hard as you think, now imagine there are little to no users that are good, and the entire forum is <10 people. This forum is at its peak currently imo
My point is you won’t realize how good you currently have itYeah man, it’s at its peak. So much so, half the userbase is complaining or leaving this place entirely. Makes sense
i think he’s right to an extent. the fact that a looksmaxxing forum that isn’t filled with toxicity 24/7 even exists is a miracle in itselfYeah man, it’s at its peak. So much so, half the userbase is complaining or leaving this place entirely. Makes sense
i think he’s right to an extent. the fact that a looksmaxxing forum that isn’t filled with toxicity 24/7 even exists is a miracle in itself
yeah, the old fantastic four (raj, sigma, whitepill, me) were on this site like 10 hours a day. i’m so thankful they didn’t have “time online” back thenAnyways, forum won’t be like old days because it’s normified (I cringe at the word normie but yeah).
No terra rotters like old .com
Ig you’re right.My point is you won’t realize how good you currently have it
I had no idea. Sorry manTbh it's sad but my depression is severe and com is keeping my laughing. I am sorry I am worsening your experience.
I had no idea. Sorry man
it’s just crazy to think that a month ago, this place was booming. you were so content on here and super activeIg you’re right.
.com has changed. I need to let go
no, you’re my glorious kingso youre saying im not funny?