- Joined
- Mar 21, 2026
- Messages
- 12,359
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 1mo 10d
- Reputation
- 28,050
My home has a security system that puts on an very stong alaram on when the house is penetrated . I'm alone tonight . I keep hearing the alarm for some reason .
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
But is the alarm really sounding or is just your mind tricking youMy home has a security system that puts on an very stong alaram on when the house is penetrated . I'm alone tonight . I keep hearing the alarm for some reason .
I don't know I m scared to checkBut is the alarm really sounding or is just your mind tricking you
Nah trust me as an extremely paranoid person my shit does this 2My home has a security system that puts on an very stong alaram on when the house is penetrated . I'm alone tonight . I keep hearing the alarm for some reason .
just check with the nd stare of doom if theres anyone youll mog him to death anywaysI don't know I m scared to check
I'll just get graped by some men nooooo .And I just locked my room incase it's the furthest from the entryjust check with the nd stare of doom if theres anyone youll mog him to death anyways
First time happening to me at the ripe age of 18 I just probably need some sleepIt's possible that this is caused by paranoia when I was a kid I had similar stuff happen
Anyways the alarm warns the police in case you dont unable it right? Thats how mine worksI'll just get graped by some men nooooo .And I just locked my room incase it's the furthest from the entry
yeahAnyways the alarm warns the police in case you dont unable it right? Thats how mine works
Then you r safeyeah
lowkey I just think the neighbor is getting robbed . I m safe yeaj I ll just sleepThen you r safe
Gn thenlowkey I just think the neighbor is getting robbed . I m safe yeaj I ll just sleep
Ok sleep wellThink im going to sleep too cuz forum is dead af
Thanks bhaiOk sleep well![]()