Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

HANNAH AND POMPOM PODCAST EP 5: SMASH OR PASS

But bro I literally don’t lol

I agree I’m autistic and weird personality but I’m not too easy to push or whatever they said

I can pretend like I agreed with the person but I rarely change my opinion even if everyone has the opposite opinion
hmmm
 
Whyy so seriouss

it's all fun n games. Liven up people
1000062497.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top