Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Hard day today (hard night tonigh)

choripan

:D
Reputable
Established
4 am here all night I have spent it on a university work. At 5 am I have to go out and travel across the city to make another wotk with a classmate (in bus). When i get back I'll have to continue with this original work I been doing, so looksmaxxing journey may get a little retraced because of lacking sleep.
Anyways watch my insane dinner I did it myself loke 6 hours agoScreenshot_20241011_042218_Gallery.png
Rice with eggs and cheese accompanied by a milanese, I ate 2 portions like this and dad said he liked it

Not hard foods, but nutrient dense foods. This doesn’t look very nutrient dense either tho
Not so sure, but it's ok cause hard food would prob be rich in nutrients either way.

Tbh, whitepill. All that shit really grew on me.

'Humanity peaked before agriculture. It's been one dysgenic downhill since then, and it will only continue getting worse until we return to ways of living that are in accordance to our nature. '

quote from org... Can't agree more. Must add that the invention of knife and fork and maybe heat processing had an impact too.

Not so sure, but it's ok cause hard food would prob be rich in nutrients either way.

Tbh, whitepill. All that shit really grew on me.

quote from org... Can't agree more. Must add that the invention of knife and fork and maybe heat processing had an impact too.
I’ve never thought about the knife and fork tbh.. might not be ideal in any way due to the material