Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hard work beats genetics in most cases

Deleted Member 78932

6'2, MTN, KHHV, hopeless romantic
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Messages
5,445
Online time
18d 17h
Reputation
19,105
I'm very genetically gifted.
I always used to be the most athletic, the best in school, the best in most sports.
But I'm a lazy fuck. So over the years the gymcels got more athletic than me, the nerds got better than me in school and the tryhards got better than me in sports.
And now I'm trying to cope with the blackpill, trying to glorify my genes even though IRL nobody cares.
 
Talent + a lil bit of hardwork mogs hardwork to the deepest slums
 
looksmaxxers spend hundreds of hours perfecting their faces while chad wakes up and splashes water on his face
LTNs here spending 400+$ on skincare products while Chad used the same bar of Dove soap for his face & his buttcrack
 
  • Like
Reactions: hti
Your argument only applies to things like academics or sports anyway but with looks you could legit be gifted enough to do every bad habit in the book and still mog
Ye, that's why I said in MOST cases.
Looks is 90% genetics
 
I'm very genetically gifted.
I always used to be the most athletic, the best in school, the best in most sports.
But I'm a lazy fuck. So over the years the gymcels got more athletic than me, the nerds got better than me in school and the tryhards got better than me in sports.
And now I'm trying to cope with the blackpill, trying to glorify my genes even though IRL nobody cares.
Lowkey I have a similar story, except when I got lazy i didnt lose my athletic ability lmao, and my puberty only is enhancing it. So it really is more genetics than anything
 
I'm very genetically gifted.
I always used to be the most athletic, the best in school, the best in most sports.
But I'm a lazy fuck. So over the years the gymcels got more athletic than me, the nerds got better than me in school and the tryhards got better than me in sports.
And now I'm trying to cope with the blackpill, trying to glorify my genes even though IRL nobody cares.
I am in the exact same situation
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top