Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

has anyone else hallucinated a dead family member

just me?? like its not even substanec induced its often from a far and when im sleep deprived
thoughts @dipenhydramine
i have no dead relatives but on high DPH doses i hear them insulting me or talking shit on me

sleep deprived ive seen somebody who i thought was a dead relative but parents coulsnt recognise who i was describing

saw my dead dog off 700mg dph tho
 
i have no dead relatives but on high DPH doses i hear them insulting me or talking shit on me

sleep deprived ive seen somebody who i thought was a dead relative but parents coulsnt recognise who i was describing

saw my dead dog off 700mg dph tho
sheit on dph i normally just put on some music with headphones so I don't hear most audio shit
I really only use it bc it makes music sound good asf and dph gooning mogs
 
sheit on dph i normally just put on some music with headphones so I don't hear most audio shit
I really only use it bc it makes music sound good asf and dph gooning mogs
dph gooning mogs til the erectile dysfunction 😰
 
sheit on dph i normally just put on some music with headphones so I don't hear most audio shit
I really only use it bc it makes music sound good asf and dph gooning mogs
also how did u know to tag me here
 
is dph induced erectile dysfunction real srs
sometimes I get shrimpdick on dph and that shit already be freaking me tf out
worst thing that ever happened is i went to feel if it was still there and idk i missed or sum n just touched my leg and panicked cos i thought i lost my dick 😭
saw u post somewhere bro
makes sense
 
what happend with ur personal shit bruh
basically irl friends found my acc months ago and they keep making fun of my posts that fine but if I kept my account and didnt delete it my classmates would know too cuz my friends were about to tell them and then I wouldnt have a social life anymore.Im gonna create a new acc in 3 months on org and then all this is over and I can rot in peace :peepoLove:
 
basically irl friends found my acc months ago and they keep making fun of my posts that fine but if I kept my account and didnt delete it my classmates would know too cuz my friends were about to tell them and then I wouldnt have a social life anymore.Im gonna create a new acc in 3 months on org and then all this is over and I can rot in peace :peepoLove:
understanable tbh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top