Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Has anyone ever went for that super masc, pure dom pheno? You don't need super good bone's but you do need decent bones and a masc face/frame.

@Rkelly You think? I think this is lifefuel for baldcels or oldcels.
Yea but how do you expect oldcels and baldcels that don't have bones or any masculinity to suddenly get it.

Ppl like the rock and Jason Statham already have it so how do you achieve it when you don't have it in the first place? Other than surgery or roids....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea but how do you expect oldcels and baldcels that don't have bones or any masculinity to suddenly get it.

Ppl like the rock and Jason Statham already have it so how do you achieve it when you don't have it in the first place? Other than surgery or roids....
Do you think the guy in the video has good bones? Just wondering.

A curry with a good bone structure is equivalent to a white with incel tier bone structure.
Take the racepill for those cunts who still are deluded and think that their shit race and pheno would help them ascend.

A curry with a good bone structure is equivalent to a white with incel tier bone structure.
Take the racepill for those cunts who still are deluded and think that their shit race and pheno would help them ascend.
Lul

Oh ya it never does that usually

Anyways he would not be attractive to prime women
Yeah but I think a lot of young girls like guys like him. Daddy issues and what not. Emo blonde chicks. Redheads. Lot of jb's like experienced daddy guys like him. Black girls, etc

Yeah but I think a lot of young girls like guys like him. Daddy issues and what not. Emo blonde chicks. Redheads. Lot of jb's like experienced daddy guys like him. Black girls, etc
Lol I've never seen or heard of that.
Most girls will say he is ugly or eww

He has thick brutish bone structure which is just a bit recessed

You cant pull of that look as a incel with a dolicho gay Alien skull

You'll need god tier bones to pull that off
153079381116118215.gif
Also voice is really important too
Finally you'll need a strong physique