- Joined
- May 12, 2025
- Messages
- 30,022
- Solutions
- 53
- Online time
- 8d 20h
- Reputation
- 120,346
Facebook quotesBtw undiagnosed sociopath in ur bio is not tuff![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Facebook quotesBtw undiagnosed sociopath in ur bio is not tuff![]()
Npc version of sociopathits real I hate human kind
Litteraly like what tf he thinksFacebook quotes
Excuse him cutie we’re all becoming old one dayLitteraly like what tf he thinks
19 and old in the same estatement btwExcuse him cutie we’re all becoming old one day
When I was 18 ping-pong was 12>"I'm aunty"
>2006
![]()
It’s ok Cristian we still like you19 and old in the same estatement btw
who's we and how do you know my nameIt’s ok Cristian we still like you
What’s your iqwho's we and how do you know my name
im obviously jokingWhat’s your iq
I get it shut upim obviously joking
btw iq doesn't determine overall intelligence
jfl that’s the problem, i only think of that when i see 2006, 2008, etc. they’re all still 10 yo in my head but in reality they’re almost 18When I was 18 ping-pong was 12
i love you bhaiwho's we and how do you know my name
make meI get it shut up
I remember joking with my friends about how young the 2004s werejfl that’s the problem, i only think of that when i see 2006, 2008, etc. they’re all still 10 yo in my head but in reality they’re almost 18
brutal agepill
Are you an auggy alt why do you guys keep saying this to me I fucking hate youmake me
Are you an auggy alt why do you guys keep saying this to me I fucking hate you
I said that to her ONCE btw
Twice actuallyI said that to her ONCE btw![]()
Basically John vee at this point give it up unc