Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Having a beard at a young age is a blessing and a curse

meh.guy

[i'm just a guy][15][khhv][preparing for the end]
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
13,291
Online time
24d 23h
Reputation
21,163
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
I once saw a guy 1-2 years older than me who had a full beard, I said nice beard and he said thanks but he wish he didn't have it, I asked why and he said that girls in our age group don't talk to him cuz they think he's a grown man trying to groom them, so I told him dw brah we're all gonna make it
 
I wish I had one
 
I once saw a guy 1-2 years older than me who had a full beard, I said nice beard and he said thanks but he wish he didn't have it, I asked why and he said that girls in our age group don't talk to him cuz they think he's a grown man trying to groom them, so I told him dw brah we're all gonna make it
he is just ugly
ik somebody with full beard at my age and he talks to a lot of girls
 
having a good growing beard at 18 is THE point
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top