Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

He has 2 days to ask me out

Anna

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Messages
14,682
Solutions
1
Online time
1mo 2d
Reputation
43,504
My “boyfriend” that I call him, but ig we are just friends

Has 2 days to ask me to be his valentine

If he doesn’t then I will have been single for every single Valentine’s Day of my life
 
My “boyfriend” that I call him, but ig we are just friends

Has 2 days to ask me to be his valentine

If he doesn’t then I will have been single for every single Valentine’s Day of my life
ASK ALREADY!!!!!
 
IMG_8138.gif
 
My “boyfriend” that I call him, but ig we are just friends

Has 2 days to ask me to be his valentine

If he doesn’t then I will have been single for every single Valentine’s Day of my life
Give him just a hint that you like him.
(that is not so obvious, and that is not so clear) I don't know him, but maybe he's in the same situation as you; he doesn't know if he can move forward and is afraid of facing a huge rejection.
 
My “boyfriend” that I call him, but ig we are just friends

Has 2 days to ask me to be his valentine

If he doesn’t then I will have been single for every single Valentine’s Day of my life
Did u make ur intentions clear
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top