Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Healthy food

Ov2ye

The one who left it all behind
Just reminding everyone how important it is to cut junk food. Eating healthy and having a healthy lifestyle is gonna improve your skin way more than any skincare products. It's crazy how much people I see online giving people "the best skincare routine" while they don't even mention eating healthy.

water

I just want to remind everyone how important it is to cut back on junk food and focus on eating healthy. For me, I've found that making the effort to eat a balanced diet and live a healthy lifestyle has greatly improved the appearance of my skin.

It's crazy to me how many people online are giving out skincare advice without mentioning the importance of diet. In my experience, what you put into your body is just as important as what you put on it when it comes to having clear, radiant skin.

Back