- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 10,885
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 23d 5h
- Reputation
- 46,923
- Location
- Kitchen
- Guild

One of my concerns honestly,I’m theoretically in hypertension stage 1,my tachycardia is borderline (93 bpm). @BlendedBlade🧿 thoughts?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Already on biaxol it’s doing the job, might add minox but seems pointless since my hypertension isn’t a huge red flag.Oral minoxidil could shoot 2 birds with 1 bullet perhaps. Although I may be wrong.
I’ll never die on you my friend.dont die chad![]()
True but no amount of lowering cortisol will lower blood pressure especially on roids.Never stress
Never stress
Orsl minoxidil? I thought it was just something you applied like serum to your hairOral minoxidil could shoot 2 birds with 1 bullet perhaps. Although I may be wrong.
It's also a blood pressure medication when taken orally. It'll also give you fuller hair, and possibly longer lashes / thicker brows. Unfortunately though it does have a bit of a wolverine effect for some people.Orsl minoxidil? I thought it was just something you applied like serum to your hair
Wolverine type way much hair?It's also a blood pressure medication when taken orally. It'll also give you fuller hair, and possibly longer lashes / thicker brows. Unfortunately though it does have a bit of a wolverine effect for some people.
Yeah, a possible side is getting quite a lot of body hair.Wolverine type way much hair?
Oral minoxidil is a hypertension drug,hair growth is just a side effect.Orsl minoxidil? I thought it was just something you applied like serum to your hair