Join 28,800+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hedgehog signaling Activator Compounds

osteochondromyxoma

more loans more bones
Knowledgeable
Guild
𐌰𐌻𐌳𐌰𐍂𐌽 𐌼𐌻𐌷𐌰

Read My other Thread on Hedgehog Signaling​

1. Purmorphamine​

• Mechanism: Activates the Hh pathway via Smoothened receptor.
  • Hypothetical Starting Dosage: Animal studies typically use doses that achieve plasma concentrations of around 0.5 to 10 µM. For a human, a very low starting dose would be required, gradually increasing while monitoring for side effects.

2. Smoothened Agonists (e.g., SAG)​

• Mechanism: Directly activates Smoothened, promoting Hh pathway activation.
  • Hypothetical Starting Dosage: Similar to Purmorphamine, starting with a very low dose is crucial.

3. HH-Ag 1.5​

• Mechanism: Potent Hh pathway agonist, mimics natural Hh ligands.
  • Hypothetical Starting Dosage: Start with a low dose to assess safety and monitor effects.

Example: 0.01 mg/kg/day.

tbh, wont replace hgh any day soon but it's possible to add in a stack in the future when research comes out with this shit for height.
PM if ur curious aobut soruces.
Sorry for bad thread i'm currently in europe just thought to share some things i've read over the past two weeks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also this shit is expensive, but purmorphamine seems to be a better option1720898381744.png 1720898364233.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
osteochondromyxoma Looksmaxxing 3
osteochondromyxoma Looksmaxxing 10