Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Height advice

dcla47

I am currently 15m and about 5"4/5"5. Father is 5"10 and mother is 5"4 and would ideally like to see myself grow to 5"10/5"11. I am open to any supplements or things such as that and am looking to get onto hgh before it is too late. I am still young which is great, but what advice other than sleep and exercise can I get, and where could I expect to grow too with this advice.

I am currently 15m and about 5"4/5"5. Father is 5"10 and mother is 5"4 and would ideally like to see myself grow to 5"10/5"11. I am open to any supplements or things such as that and am looking to get onto hgh before it is too late. I am still young which is great, but what advice other than sleep and exercise can I get, and where could I expect to grow too with this advice.
99% genetics and the rest is cope

Yes it is tbh. Sleep and protein and eating sugar and dairy may play some role but it’s not super large role
Yeah but not 99 percent.

I grew way past both of my parents. They are both 160ish cm and I am 181cm barefoot. Just from better living condition

Average height in my nation is also 165cm but all the kids from private schools are taller than those from public schools due to better living conditions, diet etc.

Most people go about it wrong though.

Maximum height and what range you will grow into is determined by genes, you can influence to a certain extent wether you end up on the higher end of the range or lower end with

1) Pharmacological interventions
2) Proper diet throughout childhood and adolescence
3) Proper living conditions, prevent getting sick as a child etc.
4) Activity levels, being extremely overweight or extremely underweight doesn't mean you will just lose just half a cm because 99 percent genetics

Yeah but not 99 percent.

I grew way past both of my parents. They are both 160ish cm and I am 181cm barefoot. Just from better living condition

Average height in my nation is also 165cm but all the kids from private schools are taller than those from public schools due to better living conditions, diet etc.

Maximum height and what range you will grow into is determined by genes, you can influence to a certain extent wether you end up on the higher end of the range or lower end with

4) Activity levels, being extremely overweight or extremely underweight doesn't mean you will just lose just half a cm because 99 percent genetics
Activity level too yea. That’s brutal that what school you go to decides your future height pretty much. I’m glad public schools in my country don’t nerf people’s nutrition

Yeah but not 99 percent.

yes, exactly
my paternal grandparents were both 5'5-5'6
my uncles grew 5'8ish
my father, who drank a liter of milk everyday and exercised often, grew 6'2

same bro
my parents essentially starved me
didnt reach 5 foot until high school
atp i was able to buy my own food so thats when i started growing
I never ate at school, I starved till I got home :pepehands:
I did the same thing and I grew to 6’3. Moms 5’5 and Dads 5’10 so I guess it’s entirely trust RNG.

Look at my bmp -7 thread can u try robbing a bank and buying BMP-7 and conducting intra articular shots. Also please lmk how it goes!