Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Height is all that matters

ratedLTN

Reputable
Established
think about the areas in which you exceed the average, intelligence, feet size, fitness, eye colour, dick size ANYTHING.. All you gotta be is above average in that singular category, height. And you failed.

Being tall isn't uncommon at all. This is my point. You failed on this category. Woman who want height will get it. The man will probably be ugly but still. You're 5'11 MTN face having ass is nothing compared to the tall MTN/LTN even. And some of you are even fucking shorter than that!

Literally just have to get lucky with a girl who will eventually put up with your disappointing height. She will love you but will know she's settling in some way.

Cope boyo. Face >>>>>> height any day of the week. It ain't even close. You think girls would get with this guy just cause he's like 6'5? I don't think so

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241003_135724_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20241003_135724_Google.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 7
I agree for the most part If your like sub human extremity obese or just extreme facial flaws you could be 6ft3 and get nothing.

But for the most part if your like a 4 and 6ft 3 easy you could still pull more then a 6-7 at 5ft 4 life is definitely on harder mode when your short

my example I'm short but if I was tall life you would be much easier its the short also makes it harder for me to have confidence some guys I feel as if your tall and even if your average or below you cant still have more confidence then some dudes.

who should have way more confidence then they should but there short.

like I have been hard-pressed to find a female who will not say I have a boyfriend or Your not my type especially when there at least 2-3 inches taller then me.

what crazy is the women who are even 3-4 inches shorter then me barley pushing 5 they want men who are at least in the 6 foot range like I see it multiple times a day where the guy is easily 6ft 2 but the lady is like 4ft 10.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree for the most part If your like sub human extremity obese or just extreme facial flaws you could be 6ft3 and get nothing.

But for the most part if your like a 4 and 6ft 3 easy you could still pull more then a 6-7 at 5ft 4 life is definitely on harder mode when your short

my example I'm short but if I was tall life you would be much easier its the short also makes it harder for me to have confidence some guys I feel as if your tall and even if your average or below you cant still have more confidence then some dudes.

who should have way more confidence then they should but there short.

like I have been hard-pressed to find a female who will not say I have a boyfriend or Your not my type especially when there at least 2-3 inches taller then me.
yep. Imagine getting to exist in this world at 6'3, you are 6'3 inches off of the floor, off of the face of the planet. Nobody can take that away from you. You basically have that for the rest of your life. The reason i'm a complaining bitch is prob cuz im not that tall.

tall people cant be depressed change my mind

nah I agree with this hard, my friend is legit 6’5 and he has a mid face and he gets hella attention from girls, not even just romantic but a basic level of respect and acceptance that they absolutely would not give to a short dude. And he is a dork and like I said is a legit MTN facially.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
nah I agree with this hard, my friend is legit 6’5 and he has a mid face and he gets hella attention from girls, not even just romantic but a basic level of respect and acceptance that they absolutely would not give to a short dude. And he is a dork and like I said is a legit MTN facially.
yep once you see this shit IRL this is no denying it.

It’s more about how people (stereotypically) see you, not just raw numbers.