Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

HEIGHT MAXING - GET BIG, TALL & SEXY 🔞💋..... psst, WORKS FOR CLOSED PLATECELS

Ethan Asia

Banned
Top Contributor
Alright the title is misleading like get sexy, but as usual - i'm gonna be droppin another banger... So let's go with this, i guess.

What we need:
1. Methilation

---------------------------------------------------
Red - Dosages
Green - Prize
Blue - Durability
----------------------------------------------------

Strike_poseidon's stack (the best one so far):

MSM (Tablets) - is widely used in the alternative medicine field and by people looking for a natural way to relieve joint pain, reduce inflammation and boost immunity. 1000mg - Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with OptiMSM, 360 Veggie Capsules
Item Price: $35.76

Glucosamine & chondroitin (Tablets) - Glucosamine and chondroitin are structural components of cartilage, the tissue that cushions the joints. Both are produced naturally in the body. They are also available as dietary supplements. 1500mg for Glucosamine /// 1200mg for chondroitin

SAM - E (enteric tabs only) - For methylation. There have been also studies showing that it redistributes mercury in the brain but there's nothing much to worry about since i'm gonna be making thread regarding heavy metal poisoning and how to detoxify yourself. Take 2 grams -
Doctor's Best, SAM-e, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets
Item Price: $23.84 (so $1480 yearly, 10 tablets a day)

✅ Another source (400mg // 120 tabs // Australian $98) ... Now do your own research on yearly basis cost, i'm lazy)

Xcrunner has tried on 2 of his clients in his trials(ages 15 and 17), although they had inactive plates to begin with. He Gave them 2g of sam-e enteric coated tablet form plus about 500-800mcg folic acid and pure puerarin (basically weakened form of hexarelin)..today they are now both 21 and the 17 year old is now 23. The 23 year old is 6ft 3 and still growing!, he still has the same amount of facial hair since he was 17 and no hair on his legs still His plates never became inactive as a result, and the crazy thing is, his mum is 5ft 3 and dad 5ft 6. This suggests that increasing DNA methylation will make the body continue growing as it never gets physically older to realise it's time to stop increasing proliferation so fast, so this could be a way to physical anti-aging for puberty heightmaxxing

SAM-E and MSM in some of his trials were able to make the inactive plate people grow, why? Because of articular cartilage. Inactive growth plate means they can't grow anymore unless the pubertal hormone and protein environment is made again, this can be done with the chemicals. Anyway high dose sam-e before growth plate closure is better than after, i don't know how long it'll last but take it folinic acid, folic acid and SAM-E your plates will remain open almost forever

--------------
(Relaxin) - relaxin can give some height increase, however I think SAM-e method, even though it takes much longer to reactivate and once it does finally reactivate, chondrogenesis is seriously limited as most of cartilage is ossified so it an only rely on hyaline cartilage, anyway better than relaxin in general, nice find tho!
--------------

Folic acid (tablets) - For methylation. 800ug - Now Foods, Folic Acid, 800 mcg, 250 Tablets
Item Price: $5.06 ($11 yearly (and you are left with more))

Folinic acid (tablets) - For methylation. 800ug - Source Naturals, MegaFolinic, 120 Tablets
Item Price: $10.64 ($32 yearly)

--------------
(L-5-MTHF) - You can use it as an replacement for folic and folinic acid
(methylfolate) - You can use it as an replacement for folic
--------------

Glucosamine sulphate (Tablets) - Regular supplementation with glucosamine sulfate has shown to have a small to moderate effect by slowing the rate of joint cartilage degeneration if taken regularly for three years, might help you grow 3cm after plates close... 1500mg

Ecodysterone (Tablets) -

Si-Wu-tang extract (tablets) - Activates pi3k for bone formation...

Curcumin (Tablets) - 1000mg

Meclizine (Tablets) - Induces growth through some unrelated pathway, redistributes mercury (which can cause autism btw).. Take it on your own risk, but stay tuned cause i'll upload a thread on how to get rid out of heavy metals from your body, so i will confidently use meclizine. 400mg

BMP () - I have figured out how BMP can revert inactive growth plate back into MSC. $54.99

Hexarelin (injections) -

Resveratrol (Tablets) - 400mg

Rosuvastatin (Tablets) -

Doxycycline (Tablets) -

Astragalus (Tablets) - 1400mg

---------------

ADDITIONAL TO STACK:

IGF-1 LR3 (Injections) - In other words, you'll grow, vertically and horizontally... This is why children grow rapidly during puberty. Factors that are known to cause variation in the levels of growth hormone (GH) and IGF-1 in the circulation include insulin levels, genetic make-up, the time of day, age, sex, exercise status, stress levels, nutrition level and body mass index, disease state, ethnicity, and estrogen status. https://austeroids.is/product/igf-1-lr3-1mg-vial-peptide/

I'm not going to be citing studies for IGF-1, as GH and IGF-1 fall in the same category, the GH/IGF-1 axis is what influences growth.

Combine IGF-1 LR3 with heightmaxing stack, 100mcg daily would last you 100 days, it would cost $1400 yearly, maybe with all the shipping. Costing varies from source to source obviously, but it'd cost a shit tonne due to IGF1 Lr3 being hard to manufacture.

* IGF-1 DES (Injections) - the polypeptides IGF-LR3 and IGF-DES have a low affinity to bind to the IGFBP's, meaning they are up to 3x more potent than regular endogenous IGF-1. IGF-1LR3 also happens to have a half-life of up to 30 hours. IGF-DES is even more potent than LR3, the only downside is that it has a 30-minute half-life before it is metabolized by the body, DES also happens to be more localized, so we are going to opt for LR3 in this method as it is more systemic than DES. The combination of HGH and exogenous IGF-1 will guarantee growth. (if your plates are open of course). 50mcg daily

Levothyroxine (Tablets) - Upregulating thyroid function, might increase IGF-1 through taking it... 50mcg

Delta sleep inducing peptide (Nasal spray) - Used for sleeping purposes. DSIP also blocks the release of somatostatin. Somatostatins role is to lower growth hormone, so by blocking the release of this hormone, we are preventing our blood serum level of GH dropping.

Eat more protein - Protein intake increases IGF-1 levels in humans, independent of total calorie consumption. You can consider supplementing it. Glucose is needed for IGF-1 conversion.
(20%bodyfat) 200 pounds.20%of 200 is 40
so 40 - 200 = 160, 160 grams of protein is max. required (most ppl through food already consumes more amounts of protein.
-To maximize muscle building synthesys, eat more times a day so (160÷5 = 32g of protein)
169 = grams of protein
5 = numbers of meals
-If you eat protein, it will make you less likely to cheat on your diet (Don't overdo it if you're bulking)

Use an AI - Depending on your bodyfat levels, aromatasing ability, exogenous exposure to estrogen... Decide whether you need an mild AI, or stronger AI, do the bloodwork before taking it, and then take it accordingly so you don't crash your estrogen levels. YOU'LL NEED AI IF YOU HOP ON HGH !

* Letrozole is easy to source, pharma-grade can be costly though. Generic is less costly, even better, you could buy pure letrozole powder and if you have a scale you could save a shit tonne of money. 100g of straight letrozole powder costs around $80, which could last you 106 years if you dosed it every single day at 2.5mg. I've got sources so pm me if you're interested.

teens who used the letrozole had an age of 17.4 but had bone age of 15.3: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27710241 they took it for 24-36 months.

GH rapidly aged the bone, whereas GH and AI didn't. AI's seriously make a difference.

DHT-max - Basically injecting testosterone with high androgen derivates, or you can naturally DHTmax. Follow my guide to know what i'm talking about.

COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there a way to avoid insulin resistance while on sarms/hgh?
- Use metformin

Is usage of hgh dangerous?
- No, exogenous usage of growth hormone will never create a negative feedback loop, it doesn't affect the hypothalamus/pituitary axis the way that exogenous usage of testosterone does.

But your body can get the protein off from glucose, right?
- yeah but it's not the bodies prefered usage.

how peptides can affect your insulin sensitivity
- https://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/50/8/1891
just eat a good diet, exercise and f*****g sleep well, dont stress out too much, eat healthy foods especially during this time and you won't have a problem with insulin sensitivity

Is MK-677 legit
- MK677 alone is weak and should be used in conjunction with a GHRH analog or 'receptor agonist', as MK677 has a longer half-life than most Growth hormone-secretagogue-receptor agonists using it with CJC-1295 (DAC) would work well for keeping serum GH elevated. I don't recommend MK677 at all as it interferes with the insulin/GH/IGF-1 axis, it will cause insulin resistance over time, and eventually diabetes if abused.

But where are the RESULTS ???
- Results have not been shown with HGH/peptides , AI AND igf-1 lr3 because noone in this forum has ever done a stack like that (or maybe they have but they ain't telling us) nevertheless there are results from compromised versions i forgot which thread it was on tho...

The GH and AI treatment actually slowed down bone age more than actual AI itself how is that possible ?
- well high amounts of GH cause temporary hypogonadism. Could be it.

How to measure bone age, did i stopped growing?
- http://growingupboys.info/Calculators/TannerStage.htm

Will this give me acromeghalia?
- Acromeghalia is a chad trait. Also, acromeghaly isn't just due to super high HGH levels, and IGF-1, yes they are quite important but it's mainly due to HGH and DNA hypermethylation .

thx for reading
View attachment 14781
Here's a chipsy for you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah shit, this is just the half of my thread. Luckily i have video recording of full thread, you can PM me

A tall Truecel is easier to spot because he'll stand out. A perfect laughing pole!
Just point your fingers and laugh! 🤪🤪🤪

iu

Last edited:
Alright the title is misleading like get sexy, but as usual - i'm gonna be droppin another banger... So let's go with this, i guess.

What we need:
1. Methilation

---------------------------------------------------
Red - Dosages
Green - Prize
Blue - Durability
----------------------------------------------------

Strike_poseidon's stack (the best one so far):

MSM (Tablets) - is widely used in the alternative medicine field and by people looking for a natural way to relieve joint pain, reduce inflammation and boost immunity. 1000mg - Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with OptiMSM, 360 Veggie Capsules
Item Price: $35.76

Glucosamine & chondroitin (Tablets) - Glucosamine and chondroitin are structural components of cartilage, the tissue that cushions the joints. Both are produced naturally in the body. They are also available as dietary supplements. 1500mg for Glucosamine /// 1200mg for chondroitin

SAM - E (enteric tabs only) - For methylation. There have been also studies showing that it redistributes mercury in the brain but there's nothing much to worry about since i'm gonna be making thread regarding heavy metal poisoning and how to detoxify yourself. Take 2 grams -
Doctor's Best, SAM-e, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets
Item Price: $23.84 (so $1480 yearly, 10 tablets a day)

✅ Another source (400mg // 120 tabs // Australian $98) ... Now do your own research on yearly basis cost, i'm lazy)

Xcrunner has tried on 2 of his clients in his trials(ages 15 and 17), although they had inactive plates to begin with. He Gave them 2g of sam-e enteric coated tablet form plus about 500-800mcg folic acid and pure puerarin (basically weakened form of hexarelin)..today they are now both 21 and the 17 year old is now 23. The 23 year old is 6ft 3 and still growing!, he still has the same amount of facial hair since he was 17 and no hair on his legs still His plates never became inactive as a result, and the crazy thing is, his mum is 5ft 3 and dad 5ft 6. This suggests that increasing DNA methylation will make the body continue growing as it never gets physically older to realise it's time to stop increasing proliferation so fast, so this could be a way to physical anti-aging for puberty heightmaxxing

SAM-E and MSM in some of his trials were able to make the inactive plate people grow, why? Because of articular cartilage. Inactive growth plate means they can't grow anymore unless the pubertal hormone and protein environment is made again, this can be done with the chemicals. Anyway high dose sam-e before growth plate closure is better than after, i don't know how long it'll last but take it folinic acid, folic acid and SAM-E your plates will remain open almost forever

--------------
(Relaxin) - relaxin can give some height increase, however I think SAM-e method, even though it takes much longer to reactivate and once it does finally reactivate, chondrogenesis is seriously limited as most of cartilage is ossified so it an only rely on hyaline cartilage, anyway better than relaxin in general, nice find tho!
--------------

Folic acid (tablets) - For methylation. 800ug - Now Foods, Folic Acid, 800 mcg, 250 Tablets
Item Price: $5.06 ($11 yearly (and you are left with more))

Folinic acid (tablets) - For methylation. 800ug - Source Naturals, MegaFolinic, 120 Tablets
Item Price: $10.64 ($32 yearly)

--------------
(L-5-MTHF) - You can use it as an replacement for folic and folinic acid
(methylfolate) - You can use it as an replacement for folic
--------------

Glucosamine sulphate (Tablets) - Regular supplementation with glucosamine sulfate has shown to have a small to moderate effect by slowing the rate of joint cartilage degeneration if taken regularly for three years, might help you grow 3cm after plates close... 1500mg

Ecodysterone (Tablets) -

Si-Wu-tang extract (tablets) - Activates pi3k for bone formation...

Curcumin (Tablets) - 1000mg

Meclizine (Tablets) - Induces growth through some unrelated pathway, redistributes mercury (which can cause autism btw).. Take it on your own risk, but stay tuned cause i'll upload a thread on how to get rid out of heavy metals from your body, so i will confidently use meclizine. 400mg

BMP () - I have figured out how BMP can revert inactive growth plate back into MSC. $54.99

Hexarelin (injections) -

Resveratrol (Tablets) - 400mg

Rosuvastatin (Tablets) -

Doxycycline (Tablets) -

Astragalus (Tablets) - 1400mg

---------------

ADDITIONAL TO STACK:

IGF-1 LR3 (Injections) - In other words, you'll grow, vertically and horizontally... This is why children grow rapidly during puberty. Factors that are known to cause variation in the levels of growth hormone (GH) and IGF-1 in the circulation include insulin levels, genetic make-up, the time of day, age, sex, exercise status, stress levels, nutrition level and body mass index, disease state, ethnicity, and estrogen status. https://austeroids.is/product/igf-1-lr3-1mg-vial-peptide/

I'm not going to be citing studies for IGF-1, as GH and IGF-1 fall in the same category, the GH/IGF-1 axis is what influences growth.

Combine IGF-1 LR3 with heightmaxing stack, 100mcg daily would last you 100 days, it would cost $1400 yearly, maybe with all the shipping. Costing varies from source to source obviously, but it'd cost a shit tonne due to IGF1 Lr3 being hard to manufacture.

* IGF-1 DES (Injections) - the polypeptides IGF-LR3 and IGF-DES have a low affinity to bind to the IGFBP's, meaning they are up to 3x more potent than regular endogenous IGF-1. IGF-1LR3 also happens to have a half-life of up to 30 hours. IGF-DES is even more potent than LR3, the only downside is that it has a 30-minute half-life before it is metabolized by the body, DES also happens to be more localized, so we are going to opt for LR3 in this method as it is more systemic than DES. The combination of HGH and exogenous IGF-1 will guarantee growth. (if your plates are open of course). 50mcg daily

Levothyroxine (Tablets) - Upregulating thyroid function, might increase IGF-1 through taking it... 50mcg

Delta sleep inducing peptide (Nasal spray) - Used for sleeping purposes. DSIP also blocks the release of somatostatin. Somatostatins role is to lower growth hormone, so by blocking the release of this hormone, we are preventing our blood serum level of GH dropping.

Eat more protein - Protein intake increases IGF-1 levels in humans, independent of total calorie consumption. You can consider supplementing it. Glucose is needed for IGF-1 conversion.
(20%bodyfat) 200 pounds.20%of 200 is 40
so 40 - 200 = 160, 160 grams of protein is max. required (most ppl through food already consumes more amounts of protein.
-To maximize muscle building synthesys, eat more times a day so (160÷5 = 32g of protein)
169 = grams of protein
5 = numbers of meals
-If you eat protein, it will make you less likely to cheat on your diet (Don't overdo it if you're bulking)

Use an AI - Depending on your bodyfat levels, aromatasing ability, exogenous exposure to estrogen... Decide whether you need an mild AI, or stronger AI, do the bloodwork before taking it, and then take it accordingly so you don't crash your estrogen levels. YOU'LL NEED AI IF YOU HOP ON HGH !

* Letrozole is easy to source, pharma-grade can be costly though. Generic is less costly, even better, you could buy pure letrozole powder and if you have a scale you could save a shit tonne of money. 100g of straight letrozole powder costs around $80, which could last you 106 years if you dosed it every single day at 2.5mg. I've got sources so pm me if you're interested.

teens who used the letrozole had an age of 17.4 but had bone age of 15.3: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27710241 they took it for 24-36 months.

GH rapidly aged the bone, whereas GH and AI didn't. AI's seriously make a difference.

DHT-max - Basically injecting testosterone with high androgen derivates, or you can naturally DHTmax. Follow my guide to know what i'm talking about.

COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there a way to avoid insulin resistance while on sarms/hgh?
- Use metformin

Is usage of hgh dangerous?
- No, exogenous usage of growth hormone will never create a negative feedback loop, it doesn't affect the hypothalamus/pituitary axis the way that exogenous usage of testosterone does.

But your body can get the protein off from glucose, right?
- yeah but it's not the bodies prefered usage.

how peptides can affect your insulin sensitivity
- https://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/50/8/1891
just eat a good diet, exercise and f*****g sleep well, dont stress out too much, eat healthy foods especially during this time and you won't have a problem with insulin sensitivity

Is MK-677 legit
- MK677 alone is weak and should be used in conjunction with a GHRH analog or 'receptor agonist', as MK677 has a longer half-life than most Growth hormone-secretagogue-receptor agonists using it with CJC-1295 (DAC) would work well for keeping serum GH elevated. I don't recommend MK677 at all as it interferes with the insulin/GH/IGF-1 axis, it will cause insulin resistance over time, and eventually diabetes if abused.

But where are the RESULTS ???
- Results have not been shown with HGH/peptides , AI AND igf-1 lr3 because noone in this forum has ever done a stack like that (or maybe they have but they ain't telling us) nevertheless there are results from compromised versions i forgot which thread it was on tho...

The GH and AI treatment actually slowed down bone age more than actual AI itself how is that possible ?
- well high amounts of GH cause temporary hypogonadism. Could be it.

How to measure bone age, did i stopped growing?
- http://growingupboys.info/Calculators/TannerStage.htm

Will this give me acromeghalia?
- Acromeghalia is a chad trait. Also, acromeghaly isn't just due to super high HGH levels, and IGF-1, yes they are quite important but it's mainly due to HGH and DNA hypermethylation .

thx for reading
View attachment 14781
Here's a chipsy for you
another banger... @Ethan Asia single handedly keeping this forum alive
1596754388795.jpeg

What to do if youre an poorcel?

getting legit IGF is basically impossible
Hexarelin is pretty cheap replacement that can do what IGF-1 can (pi3k pathway), if you're high inhib to inject, you can choose puretropin, but it's even less effective

Hexarelin 100mcg - 20$

Bunch of BS, I’d pay $100k or more if I could get growth in my skull, body to get from 6’1 to 6’6

Maybe they’ll be able to manipulate bones like they’re play- dough in the near future

Bunch of BS, I’d pay $100k or more if I could get growth in my skull, body to get from 6’1 to 6’6

Maybe they’ll be able to manipulate bones like they’re play- dough in the near future
Okay, just keep skepticism away from my thread

Okay, just keep skepticism away from my thread
I’m just offering my second opinion, I guess I didn’t need to call it BS, but people need a wake up call before they start making purchases and spending their time trying to height max past 20

Hexarelin is pretty cheap replacement that can do what IGF-1 can (pi3k pathway), if you're high inhib to inject, you can choose puretropin, but it's even less effective

Hexarelin 100mcg - 20$

90% of all hexarelin sources are scammers

pure pharma grade hexarelin is way more expensive

90% of all hexarelin sources are scammers

pure pharma grade hexarelin is way more expensive
That's true

In general every gh past it's expiration is sold under CJC, Hexarelin, GHRP... Real hgh cost about 35$ per IU.

I'm just putting hexa cause it's the cheapest thing out there

IGF-1 also affects pi3k akt pathway, but it's impossible to find legit igf1, that's why i'm gonna be emailing pharma companies to give me real IGF1.

I've estimated the prize of this stack to be around 7000 - 15,000 $ (Which is equivelent to leg legthening)

i don't know how much you're going to grow, as this is newest stack ever designed and we have people who recently tried to test this out. It depends on your diet, genetic makeup, age, serum dht... I might grow 20cm yearly at 17, past puberty

That's true

In general every gh past it's expiration is sold under CJC, Hexarelin, GHRP... Real hgh cost about 35$ per IU.

I'm just putting hexa cause it's the cheapest thing out there

IGF-1 also affects pi3k akt pathway, but it's impossible to find legit igf1, that's why i'm gonna be emailing pharma companies to give me real IGF1.

I've estimated the prize of this stack to be around 7000 - 15,000 $ (Which is equivelent to leg legthening)

i don't know how much you're going to grow, as this is newest stack ever designed and we have people who recently tried to test this out. It depends on your diet, genetic makeup, age, serum dht... I might grow 20cm yearly at 17, past puberty

if youre an richcel it might work

but for the rest, its over

this whole thread is pointless

I might grow 20cm yearly at 17
That's a little too ambitious don't you think?
if youre an richcel it might work

but for the rest, its over

this whole thread is pointless
Buying all this crap online is asking to get scammed... Better get some doc who'll get you everything for the right price.

Better get some doc who'll get you everything for the right price.
This doesn't sound like rei

Doc is the first person who don't know about these things, he just know the cons and that's it

Doc is the first person who don't know about these things, he just know the cons and that's it
There's Docs out there who'll get you anything you want for the right price I bet, I didn't mean some charlatan cuck who's to afraid to prescribe even TRT.

There's Docs out there who'll get you anything you want for the right price I bet, I didn't mean some charlatan cuck who's to afraid to prescribe even TRT.
where are these doctors ?

where are these doctors ?
I wouldn't know son, but Ronnie Coleman said how him and his competitors used to get all their shit from the Doc after it became illegal. There's 100% Docs out there who will do this, I just don't know of any.

There was an article written in Persian about two people who reopened their growth plates from ankle fracture, really interesting stuff

@pizza-san
I'm sorry but can you even afford this stack?
I can make a no BS heightmaxxing guide guarenteed to increase height even for those with closed plates.
It will be quite underwhelming tho ngl

@pizza-san
I'm sorry but can you even afford this stack?
I can make a no BS heightmaxxing guide guarenteed to increase height even for those with closed plates.
It will be quite underwhelming tho ngl
I can try, but it would be absurdly difficult,and I don't know if my bluepill family would accept paying for it

That’s a lot to read. Gib short list of compounds for reopening closed plates? The growth factors I can figure out on my own.