Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Heightmaxx help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maximize diet and sleep to the best of ur availabilities and try to get raw dairy products if u can
thanks for the help, but that seems like it would only get me to my natural potential (which is prob like 5’9 cuz my dad is 5’7 and mom is 5’3. im interested in any methods that could make me grow past that like aromatase inhibitors but im just not sure if its worth it.

thanks for the help, but that seems like it would only get me to my natural potential (which is prob like 5’9 cuz my dad is 5’7 and mom is 5’3. im interested in any methods that could make me grow past that like aromatase inhibitors but im just not sure if its worth it.
"Results of a randomized placebo-controlled trial in boys with delayed puberty treated with letrozole, a selective nonsteroidal AI, found that boys treated with letrozole + testosterone experienced delayed bone maturation and good growth response and achieved an increase in predicted adult height. In this study, only minor differences in bone density were seen between the placebo and letrozole treatment groups, both of which were receiving concomitant testosterone therapy. No adverse effects on testis size or inhibin B concentration were noted. The therapeutic value of AIs in growth promotion now remains to be substantiated in future controlled clinical trials."
Still needs to be studied but I think its worth a shot

There is still no escaping your natural height potential regardless of ai or not

just turned 16, im 5’7. i know my growth plates arent closed since ive grown an inch since last month but im seriously looking into taking mk-677 with letrozole or even growth hormone. does anyone have any tips?
Im 16 and 6,4 and from experience genetics is what affects height the most but doing cardio and especially swmimming can help you grow slightly taller, playing basketball or just doing daily stretches will also help. And if you are thinking of doing any supplements mk-677 is not ideal, but growth hormone will help alot but can cause joint paint but if you ask me id say its worth it and it also makes every bone grow including in your face.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
"Results of a randomized placebo-controlled trial in boys with delayed puberty treated with letrozole, a selective nonsteroidal AI, found that boys treated with letrozole + testosterone experienced delayed bone maturation and good growth response and achieved an increase in predicted adult height. In this study, only minor differences in bone density were seen between the placebo and letrozole treatment groups, both of which were receiving concomitant testosterone therapy. No adverse effects on testis size or inhibin B concentration were noted. The therapeutic value of AIs in growth promotion now remains to be substantiated in future controlled clinical trials."
Still needs to be studied but I think its worth a shot
thanks🙏

bro is seriously acting like 5'7 is a bad thing its literally the average, ur 16 as well