Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info HEIGHTMAXXING

Status
Not open for further replies.

pslgodduckz

the forums biggest loser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member
Diet for Heightmaxxing:
Your going to need to eat a lot of protein, you at least want 1.5 grams of protein per lb (or 3 grams of protein every 1 kg) you should be getting at least 200 grams daily. You want it to mainly be animal protein. I eat 4-6 raw soy free eggs and I have 16 oz or raw milk ed, 2-3 pieces of red meat, pork chops, and poultry. I know a lot of people can't follow this diet too well just try your best. Never compromise eating if the food quality isn't great, its ok just like I said try your best to get good quality foods. I listed food guide above follow that its really good, you can also try the primal diet, it looks to have positive effects on height but its very hard to follow and expensive. Make sure to eat lots of fruits, vegetables, dairy, meats, nuts, grains, poultry etc.

Vids about heightmaxxing:

HGH:
Somatropin, commonly referred to as HGH or GH is a 191 amino acid chain that is produced by the pituitary gland,
this peptide stimulates growth, cell reproduction, and cell regeneration in humans and other animals. It is thus important in human development.
GH also stimulates the production of IGF-1 and increases the concentration of glucose and free fatty acids. It belongs to a family of hormones known as the growth hormone family. This also includes prolactin (PRL) and placental lactogen. Despite the obvious differences in function, these hormones share a very similar structure. Likewise, GH and PRL are the only two non-tropic hormones synthesized and released from the anterior pituitary gland. (So yes if you're taking cabergoline you will inhibit growth hormone as they are from the same family).

Growth hormone itself isn't actually what induces growth, it's the metabolites of somatropin that induce cell proliferation, hyperplasia, and hypertrophy.
this class of growth factors is called insulin-like growth factors, they are molecularly structured similar to that of insulin, somatropin is needed for the creation of IGF's within the liver. IGF-2 is the primary growth factor responsible for fetal development, whereas IGF-1 is the primary growth factor responsible for inducing growth within adolescent children. (more on insulin-like growth factors later).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
i see a lot of threads asking about how to heightmaxx so i decided to make a thread about it

• Staff
didnt put enough effort on it like i do on the other threads i make tho

ROCKING

gonna watch it later, but ik that nothing can save me from beeing a f*****g manlet

even with all the heightmaxxing, the taller i can get is 5'9

I always have been sleeping on my front with a pillow and my natural posture looks like I’m a girl trying to increase booty size like my back is REALLY arched I need to fix that I low-key could add maybe even a whole inch to height cause shit I have a bad posture

If i could get GH from a lab, how much should i take to help increase my height?
GH doesn’t actually make you grow, it is helpful because it allows your full body and thus components develop on a height scale, but GH itself doesn’t make you taller

• Staff
Status
Not open for further replies.