Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hello, friends. I'm a Brazilian/American who's been lurking on this site for several years now, but now I'm 18 so I figured I'd join. Also rate me pls

Scrunchables

How God can love us wretches, I do not understand.
Some general stuff about me:
18 years old
5'10.75 (why, God)
150 lbs
Virgin, never kissed a girl either
Big fan of basketball
Musician

Ok, now onto a bit of my story. I've been a Christian for a good deal of my life, but after being exposed to blackpill and lookism for several years now, I took the things from them that I believed true and mixed them with my Christian belief system. Now, I have a much deeper perspective on the world than I used to.
I was almost roped in by redpill fools and their hardcore masculinity, gym, and money copes, but I saved myself from falling into that bullshit.

My appearance was pretty f****d when I entered my teens, but after lot of experimentation with my hair, eyebrows, and facial hair, I am in a spot lightyears ahead of where I used to be. Unfortunately, in a Chad-Only world, my next step might be surgerymaxxing my cheekbones, jaw and asymmetrical right side in order to receive any level of genuine attraction from girls my age. It doesn't even matter that I dickmog >99% of men, dickpill is such a COPE 😭

Here's my face currently, feel free to rate (carried massively by hair, I'm praying I don't bald anytime soon).

IMG_0446.jpg

u look pretty good, if ur a trucel then society is pretty much over

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
u look pretty good, if ur a trucel then society is pretty much over
I might be mentalcel but the absurd standards that women have today due to 24/7 exposure on social media to noah beck and other tiktok prettyboy chad/gigachad archetypes means that I'm probably unironically trucel if I want a decent looking girlfriend my age. My only cope is that chads who do not truly repent of their lust and take advantage of their attractiveness in order to bed all the women they want will burn for eternity.

My only cope is that chads who do not truly repent of their lust and take advantage of their attractiveness in order to bed all the women they want will burn for eternity.
that is cringe and also not actually in the bible.

the only hell that exists in reality is being a sub8 male in modern society. you could argue that God is love, so being incel is a form of damnation.

that is cringe and also not actually in the bible.

the only hell that exists in reality is being a sub8 male in modern society. you could argue that God is love, so being incel is a form of damnation.
Read into King Saul, he was Chad but was never a true follower of God and ended up making many huge mistakes, we all know where he is. David was also Chad, and he did do some really bad stuff such as setting up his most trusted soldier to die so he could get their wife, but he repented and paid the price for his sins, so he's with the Lord now. Chads aren't inherently bad, and when they are righteous doers of good they are demonstrative of what the peak of humanity looks like. I just hate when they use all that power and privilege for evil.

Read into King Saul, he was Chad but was never a true follower of God and ended up making many huge mistakes, we all know where he is. David was also Chad, and he did do some really bad stuff such as setting up his most trusted soldier to die so he could get their wife, but he repented and paid the price for his sins, so he's with the Lord now. Chads aren't inherently bad, and when they are righteous doers of good they are demonstrative of what the peak of humanity looks like. I just hate when they use all that power and privilege for evil.
I read the story of David already, nowhere did I find anything about Saul in the afterlife.

I read the story of David already, nowhere did I find anything about Saul in the afterlife.
He commited suicide after hearing his sons died in battle. Pretty sad end :(

Nice trendy curly hairstyle, decent gonions, sharp and (i assume) mostly straight nose, neutral tilt with minimal uee, light colored skin, decent midface ratio, decent lips, youre a 6.8-7 but can be a 7.5 if you killed facial bloat and lost abit more fat

Improve your body physique, and you have a great face, maybe it's your social abilities. You can improve them, it'ts not over.

Some general stuff about me:
18 years old
5'10.75 (why, God)
150 lbs
Virgin, never kissed a girl either
Big fan of basketball
Musician

Ok, now onto a bit of my story. I've been a Christian for a good deal of my life, but after being exposed to blackpill and lookism for several years now, I took the things from them that I believed true and mixed them with my Christian belief system. Now, I have a much deeper perspective on the world than I used to.
I was almost roped in by redpill fools and their hardcore masculinity, gym, and money copes, but I saved myself from falling into that bullshit.

My appearance was pretty f****d when I entered my teens, but after lot of experimentation with my hair, eyebrows, and facial hair, I am in a spot lightyears ahead of where I used to be. Unfortunately, in a Chad-Only world, my next step might be surgerymaxxing my cheekbones, jaw and asymmetrical right side in order to receive any level of genuine attraction from girls my age. It doesn't even matter that I dickmog >99% of men, dickpill is such a COPE 😭

Here's my face currently, feel free to rate (carried massively by hair, I'm praying I don't bald anytime soon).

View attachment 23365
7.5/10
maybe you can change your hairstyle, otherwise you look pretty good, your facial hair is good enough to make a highlight on your facial features

Low HTN
get infraorbital implants and experiment with some hairstyles

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
justwannabealooker Off-Topic 18
delinquentgentleman Introduce Yourself 1
Vina Introduce Yourself 18
pslgodduckz Off-Topic 4