Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hello . I'm 15 . 173 cm 56 kg

Jojo Yasser

I have acne in my face and eyes bags and a little bit yellow teeth . Any advices?

Eat right use a non toxic cleanser and beef tallow, for eyebags maybe try to sleep more and try icing if its severe in the morning also coconut oil pulling is good

Ve a un dermatologo, para las bolsas en los ojos usa hielo constantemente si dejas de hacerlo talvez vuelva en todo caso de q no se vayan usa volufiline para llenarlos, cepillate los dientes, si eres impaciente usa peróxido(no lo hagas si no sabes acerca del peróxido)

Squieres maximizar tu altura ve con un médico clínico para que te haga una rutina de arginina para secretar más HGH

If you have moist skin; Try accutane, sure, dries u out, but it works better than anything else.

I have acne in my face and eyes bags and a little bit yellow teeth . Any advices?
for the yellow teeth I would recommend washing your teeth with a mix (or a toothpaste) of baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and activated carbon.
Someone told me that aspirin (salicylic acid) can clean your teeth but I’m not sure about that one.
You should definitely give it a try to that mix, from my own experience that works efficiently

also, try submerging your face on freezing cold water in the mornings, and first of all, start with a good sleep schedule before trying to watch the results

Apart of all those helpful answers, please, avoid chemical toothpaste. You can see if the toothpaste has chemicals in a color layer that every toothpaste has in the bottom of the back.

Apart of all those helpful answers, please, avoid chemical toothpaste. You can see if the toothpaste has chemicals in a color layer that every toothpaste has in the bottom of the back.
what toothpaste would you recommend, I haven’t found anything without fluoride

For acne antibiotic cream worked for me when I was teen. Eye bags: sleeping more. One of my best friends is a dentist, he told me to go for carbamide or hydrogen peroxide bleaching and stay away from baking soda which is corrosive.

dairy was the biggest cause of my acne, as soon as i stopped drinking so much milk, my acne went away

Back