Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hello, im Gabriel and i need help to improve my physique

Gabo

Im 13 years old im 170, and i weigth around 78 kg, how do i down my weight, im mexican btw

How tall are u ? Because damn 78kg is hard for a 13 years old :bloat:

Eat healthy, have a good diet and a calorie deficit as well as cardio. And lift some weights extra

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Im starting to jump the rope btw, do you guys think that exercise help me? i do a little bit of lifting, i think im a endomorph

Im starting to jump the rope btw, do you guys think that exercise help me? i do a little bit of lifting, i think im a endomorph
Jumping rope is a good cardio,do it like 20 min a day :bloat:

I would say stick to some cardio, aim for 20 minutes to 1 hour a day should be sufficient and maintain a healthy diet at a calorie deficit, 200-500 calories below your usual consumption

Weight Lifting Routine:

Frequency:

2-3 times per week, allowing at least one day of rest between sessions.

Exercises:

Focus on compound exercises that target multiple muscle groups. Use lighter weights and higher repetitions to ensure proper form and reduce the risk of injury.

1. Bodyweight Exercises:
    • Push-ups
    • Bodyweight squats
    • Lunges
    • Pull-ups (if possible, assisted if needed)
  2. Weight Training:
    • Dumbbell or barbell squats
    • Bench press or push-ups
    • Overhead press
    • Lat pulldowns
    • Dumbbell rows
    • Planks for core strength

Sets and Repetitions:

• 2-3 sets of 12-15 repetitions for each exercise.

Nutrition:

Balanced Diet:

• Focus on a well-balanced diet with a variety of whole foods.
  • Include lean proteins (chicken, fish, lean meats), whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats.

Hydration:

• Drink plenty of water throughout the day, especially before, during, and after exercise.

Avoid Processed Foods:

• Limit the intake of sugary snacks, sodas, and processed foods.

Tips:

1. Proper Form:
    • Emphasize the importance of proper form over lifting heavy weights.
  2. Supervision:
    • If possible, seek guidance from a qualified fitness professional or coach to ensure proper technique.
  3. Rest and Recovery:
    • Ensure adequate rest between workouts and prioritize sleep for optimal recovery.

Supplements (if deemed necessary by a healthcare professional):

1. Multivitamin:
    • To fill potential nutrient gaps in the diet.
  2. Protein:
    • If it's challenging to meet protein needs through whole foods alone.
  3. Omega-3 Fatty Acids:
    • For overall health and joint support.

Im 13 years old im 170, and i weigth around 78 kg, how do i down my weight, im mexican btw
sal a correr, mucho, eso es lo más conveniente en métodos de cardio, un déficit calórico es muy útil si quieres bajar de peso, pero no te apresures, tienes una edad en la cual no necesitas un déficit calórico tanto como actividad física, en específico la cardiovascular, sal a correr en las mañanas o en ayunas, eso es espectacular y te lo digo por experiencia propia, cuando regreses de correr o cuando sea en el día bebe agua, mucha agua, 3 litros de agua al día es perfecto, puedes repartirlo 1 litro regresando de correr, 1 litro en la tarde y 1 litro antes de dormir, una dieta saludable es dejar todo tipo de comida chatarra en primer lugar así que deberías enfocarte en eso y mantenerte bien hidratado

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
justwannabealooker Off-Topic 18
delinquentgentleman Introduce Yourself 1
Vina Introduce Yourself 18
pslgodduckz Off-Topic 4