Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hello, just turned 14 and I want to improve myself to boost my confidence as a person,

plmx

IMG_4755.png
img_4754-png.24948

I recently turned 14 and want to improve myself, I have body dysmorphia, and really hate the way I look, if you could suggest me something that doesn’t involve surgery or make up that would be great,

Attachments

• IMG_4754.png
    IMG_4754.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 115
are you a female ?

u have masculine features but the problem is while you have a masculine forehead it is not masculine enough, i suggest masculine maxxing your forehead so that it becomes taller and more masculine, and will become more attractive that way. while not taking a drop of testosterone.

your forehead looks like this but you want it to look more like this
1704379672092.png

you need to do extreme looksmaxxing thats all i can say mewing working out all that jazz

View attachment 24949
img_4754-png.24948

I recently turned 14 and want to improve myself, I have body dysmorphia, and really hate the way I look, if you could suggest me something that doesn’t involve surgery or make up that would be great,
Thicken & darken your brows with minoxidil or castor oil, darker lashes with castor oil, mew, grow out hair, try and improve uper eyelid exposure and you should be set

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
justwannabealooker Off-Topic 18
delinquentgentleman Introduce Yourself 1
Vina Introduce Yourself 18
pslgodduckz Off-Topic 4