Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hello my name is Totti and i’m 5’6 i weigh 120 pounds i’ve been mewing for about 2 weeks i play soccer and i am very athletic

averagemogger

I have a pretty skinny physique but i’m trying to bulk right now. Any tips for bulking

punch in your stats on a TDEE calculator you can find on google. Eat 300-500 calories extra than your daily maintenance, and start a lifting regime where you hit all body parts 3x a week or you can just do a bro split on top of your soccer training.

Eat 1lb of chicken or ground beef a day with boiled eggs and tuna sandwiches. Make sure you are eating 1g of protein per 1lb of your bodyweight to optimize muscle growth and recovery. Also make sure you are tracking your lifts so you can keep your muscles stimulated and growing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
punch in your stats on a TDEE calculator you can find on google. Eat 300-500 calories extra than your daily maintenance, and start a lifting regime where you hit all body parts 3x a week or you can just do a bro split on top of your soccer training.

Eat 1lb of chicken or ground beef a day with boiled eggs and tuna sandwiches. Make sure you are eating 1g of protein per 1lb of your bodyweight to optimize muscle growth and recovery. Also make sure you are tracking your lifts so you can keep your muscles stimulated and growing.
Wow thank you i will definitely start to do this thank you very much !!

some tipps lil bro:
1. eat more small meals a day, instead of 1-2 big meals
2. do cardio. Even though you burn calories, your appetite will be much higher.
3. don´t eat 2-3 hours before sleeping. You won´t release hgh when you do so. hgh is responsible for height and muscle growth
4. do sprinting. Your body will release lots of hgh what helpes you grow in height and also gain muscle

Hey man, I struggle with the same thing also. Means you got a high metabolism. I want you to watch this video and hope it helps! :)

Back